Hands on cooking classes in a small group that are fun, informative and a great feast in a relaxed and fun environment. Each class is a 3 hour session run by an experienced chef that will guide you through the process of creating delicious meals. There is no individual work space but you will work in small groups to make the dishes off the menu, before enjoying them altogether.
- Onion Bhaji with spiced cauliflower puree and nigella seed and coriander bling
- Fragrant Nigella and rose petal naan or lavash/lavosh
- Delectable Duck braised in ras el hanout and star anise, served with spiced carrot puree and fabulous green bling OR
- Home-smoked beetroot and maple salmon with crispy skin on a bed of pea and parmesan puree
- Lavender panna cotta OR caramel pear and ricotta tarts with spun sugar and vanilla gelato
The class will cover both cooking skills and the art of presentation across a range of moods and styles. You will learn the art of culinary bling which is very chef-y, very easy and very impressive!
These classes are suitable for all levels of passionate foodies whether you are just beginning, are intermediate, or consider yourself advanced. Enjoy a 3-4 course meal and you are welcome to BYO! Bring your camera to capture the moments!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider's discretion.
Duration: 3 Hours
- Fun, interactive group cooking class
- Experienced Chef at your fingertips
- Learn valuable plating and presentation skills
- Fabulous and delicious 3 Course Meal
- Recipes, hints, tips and hand on fun
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Vendor since 2015
VANILLA ZULU Culinary Adventures is an interactive cooking school in Wilston, Brisbane. Classes are designed to inspire and motivate even the most shy or reluctant cooks by keeping it simple, fast and fresh. Cooking classes should be interactive and fun, whilst teaching you new skills in the process!
Our classes are specifically aimed to make cooking less intimidating, to increase your skills and confidence and allow you to explore your unique flair. You will be encouraged to participate, to help prepare the food and join the cooking process, resulting in a more enjoyable and beneficial learning outcome than simply observing a pure cooking demonstration.
We take all the mystery and pressure out of the entire cooking process and specialize in quick and easy cooking, teaching you how to create gourmet meals without spending hours in the kitchen!
Come and learn all the tricks and shortcuts which make gourmet cooking fun.
Included in all classes is the lesson, copies of recipes from the class and the enjoyment of the 3 course meal (starter, main and dessert) prepared during the class.
Rustic Italian Cooking Class - Pasta Making SkillsFri, 06 Apr 9:00AM