HOI AN BEACH FOOD
Elegant and beautiful, Hoi An is Vietnam’s special and charming town. Historically a major port, it has the great tropic architecture and enticing riverside setting that suits its heritage. Your visit is always well spent here. Hoi An is know for its relaxed lifestyle from the green rice paddies and the snaking river right though the town and to the beach.
Hoi An Beach Food teaches you how to make tropical mouth-watering creations!
What's on the menu:
- Hoanh Thanh Tom Thit - Shrimp & Pork Wonton
- Goi ngo sen - Lotus stem salad
- Ga Nuong Nghe - Turmeric Chicken + Coconut Rice
- Che Xoai - Mango Pudding
For your enjoyment, classes cater for a maximum of 10 people. This allows you plenty of one-on-one time with your chef. All classes are hands on and designed with you in mind. Balancing your 5 tastes, 5 senses and 5 food groups, you will learn to create healthy Vietnamese dishes bursting with flavour.
Come along by yourself and meet like-minded new friends or get a group together and share the experience!
* Please note, classes require a minimum of 5 participants to operate
- The fundamentals of Vietnamese ingredients and flavours
- How to prepare a range of quick, healthy and authentic Vietnamese recipes
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
- A 3 hour hands-on cooking experience with Chef Ha Nguyen
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients all provided
- Valuable cooking skills including the history of Vietnamese food and culture
- A wonderful meal to enjoy at the end, with complimentary sparkling wine
- A selection of seasonal exotic fruits
- A copy of the recipes to keep
- A willingness to learn and participate
- A sense of curiosity and a smile
- An appetite for delicious food!
Smart casual. Closed-toe footwear is essential (flat soles are recommended).