PRIVATE EVENT. TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS.
Planning. Team Work. Leadership. Personal Development. Positive Motivation. Confidence. Creativity. Fun.
These are the key values that make up a corporate team bonding experience at OTAO Kitchen. From working together everyday to cooking together, we’ll show you how you can motivate your staff and strengthen working relationships in a way that’s unique, different and fun.
The OTAO Kitchen experience is not merely about preparing a 4-course meal. Ultimately, what we offer are experiences that will enrich your team and coach a feeling of unity where each member will put the team ahead of personal glory. Discover how to achieve your business goals and objectives in a fun cooking environment.
We offer exclusive event themes and a variety of team building activities for you to choose from. Our team building classes assure fun and experimental learning while still challenging your skills. With these experiences, you will be able to motivate your staff, reward your team for their hard work and improve the bonding experience with exciting activities. In addition to this, you will get an opportunity to view your colleagues in a new light, thus appreciating their hidden skills. Our corporate team building activities will encourage better time management, co-ordination and leadership qualities.
Rice Paper Rolls - Goi Cuon + Nuoc Cham
Chicken in Banana Leaf - Ga Nuong La Chuoi
BBQ Pork Hanoi Style + Noodles - Bun Cha Hanoi
Fish in Caramel Sauce - Ca Kho To
Papaya Salad, Mint and Lime - Goi Du Du
Time 3 hours
Cost 145 pp
- How to work together in a fun and unique way
- Better team unity, time management, co-ordination and leadership skills
- The strengthening of working relationships and positive motivation
- A fun and interactive cooking experience like no other
- As a business, you will get no Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) as events can be fully tax deducted as training
- Time out of the office as a reward for your hard work
- Getting to know your peers better
- A sense of curiosity and a smile
- An appetite for delicious food!
- A willingness to participate
Smart casual. Closed-toe footwear is essential (flat soles are recommended).