Explore the world’s greatest spirit
Whisky is the most complex and diverse of all the spirits. The Armadale Cellars one-night Introduction to Whisky course peels back some of the veneer surrounding this wonderful elixir. It covers the major styles of whisky; Blended, Single Malt, Pure Pot Still (Ireland’s unique contribution to the whisky world) and Bourbon, as well as ‘new world’ whiskies
.A tutored tasting of several premium whiskies from around the world forms focus of the course, as we discuss the history of whisk(e)y, production considerations and emerging trends.
Whether you are a novice or a keen imbiber, Armadale Cellars’ Introduction to Whisky course will help you better understand the world’s greatest spirit.
If, for one reason or another, your circumstances change and you are not able to attend the course date for which you have booked, you may transfer to another course date during the year. We do not issue refunds for courses and events.
Bookings cannot be transferred to another date within 7 days of the course commencing. However, you may nominate an alternative person to attend in your place
- Taste a range of premium whiskies from around the world
- This course covers all the major styles of whisky
- Structured masterclass and tutored tasting through several benchmark examples of key whisky styles
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
1. Participants can change the date of their course, if requested, up to one calendar week before the commencement of the course. No refunds can be given for events or courses within one week of commencement.
2. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
3. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.