** THIS CLASS IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE**
This art form is all on trend & this class will provide you with everything you need to know about it. For all levels from beginners to intermediates we will walk you through all the knowledge & hands on activity to create your very own wall art masterpieces.
Art Tree Creations has over 15 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums. Our talented artist instructors will help you create your own piece of fluid pouring art & learn all aspects including;
- safety around materials used & what we recommend to use
- explore the world of colour & how to choose the right combination for your artwork
- explore assorted mediums & create amazing effects.
- the applications & suitable surfaces
- design your own artwork & use your own colour choice
Join this fun filled hands on 3hr workshop & create your very own fluid acrylic pouring art masterpiece. This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of pouring art techniques used in application to 2 sample 30cm art boards first & then a final pour to a 40cm round art board.
Your instructor will demonstrate 2 sample pours in which you will get to have a go by choosing your own colours then start to get messy with the endless opportunities with acrylics. Your instructor will then go on to demonstrate another acrylic creative option using simple materials before you then get to move on & create your very own 40cm round.
Learn how to choose colours & create you art piece without the image turning muddy. Using high quality mediums without using silicone oils to achieve cells.
With ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future art projects.
As this medium can take a couple of days to dry you will need to collect your artwork at a later date or arrange shipping on the day at a flat rate of $15 Australia wide, International shipping will incur an additional fee..
This is a messy art form that you will love, book yourself into one of our workshops today. All of the materials are provided along with yummy refreshments. You will only need too wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. Suitable for all ages above 8years.
Each class you will be entiltled to a $15 voucher off your purchase in the shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply)
(C) Art Tree Creations 2016
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future art projects.
- Knowledge of abstract art design & colour creations on an art board.
- All materials provided along with yummy refreshments.
- Create your very own abstract art masterpiece on a custom made 40cm round ART BOARD.
- Choice of an extensive range of colours to choose from.
- Just your creative self!
Wear old clothes it can get pretty messy.
This workshop is for all levels.
Vendor since 2015
Art Tree Creations offer a large range of artist workshops including & specialising in resin art, acrylic & ink abstract effects.
We run our classes based in Melbourne from tour Bayswater location & are always popping up throughout the other states during the year.
Art Tree Creations have been instructing resin & art classes for over 6 years, we have experienced instructors with years of experience in using the specialised materials.
We offer continuous support with high quality products for years after you complete your workshop.
Art Tree Creations requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Art Tree Creations to organise a refund or transfer
• A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
• Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
• The $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however it is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.