The creation of resin & timber together is all on trend and is a lovely mix of old and new feel. This class will provide you with the knowledge to create your own pieces combining resin & timber.
This class is suited for beginners to intermediates looking to pick up some more knowledge around the techniques used. We will take you through all of the steps required from the beginning to the end to create your very own timber and resin pieces. The class is a mix of discussion, practical demonstration and a much hands on experience as possible.
Art Tree Creations has over 18 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums. Our talented artist instructors will help you create your own pieces & you will learn all aspects including;
- What is resin & safety required using it
- Discuss the resins on the market & which are best suited
- Explore the mixing of different pigments & colours
- Timber preparation required for achieving the best finish
- How to get the best results from your resin and trouble shooting
- Techniques in sanding & polishing for the best results
Join this fun filled 5hr workshop, create your very own resin & timber pieces. This workshop will give you the knowledge to create your very own timber & resin creations.
You will create a timber and resin serving board that you can use at your next hosted event. The knowledge obtained can be applied to any timber and resin project, up to large creations like a river table. The classes come with ongoing support that is just a phone call or an email away.
You will gain the knowledge & know how to finish off your pieces created in the class at home.
Book yourself into one of our workshops today. All of the materials are provided along with refreshments (*Refreshments currently provided sealed & disposable cups provided for tea & coffee) & a beautiful gourmet catered lunch (*Please note due to the current times lunch will not be able to be provided & is BYO only. You will be given an extra $10 credit at your class) . It is recommended that you don't wear clothes that are your Sunday best, resin can get messy & won't wash out. The resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork the following day or complete your booking with shipping.
The workshop runs from 10am - 3pm & these workshops are a maximum of 8 participants.
Shipping can also be purchased with your ticket at a flat rate of $15 (for Australia Wide, International will incur an additional fee) Please choose ticket option with Shipping, Shipping can also be organised on the day for the same rate.
Pick up of your artwork if you choose not to have it shipped is within ONE WEEK of the class.
Resin art is not suitable for children, attendees need to be 16years+ due to undeveloped lungs in children & the nature of toxins in resin. It is also not suitable for pregnant women & we are happy to discuss art options around this that are suitable, please contact us direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
This class you will be given a $20 voucher towards your purchase in the art shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply)
(c) 2015 Art Tree Creations
- Knowledge of epoxy resin techniques when used with timber
- ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
- In depth knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- All materials provided along with refreshments.
- Create your very own resin and timber masterpieces using natural timber
- Gourmet Lunch is included
- Choice of an extensive range of pigments & colour additives
- Wear old clothes
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
This workshop is best suited to beginner and intermediate levels
Vendor since 2015
Art Tree Creations offer a large range of artist workshops including & specialising in resin art, acrylic & ink abstract effects.
We run our classes based in Melbourne from tour Bayswater location & are always popping up throughout the other states during the year.
Art Tree Creations have been instructing resin & art classes for over 6 years, we have experienced instructors with years of experience in using the specialised materials.
We offer continuous support with high quality products for years after you complete your workshop.
Art Tree Creations requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Art Tree Creations to organise a refund or transfer
• A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
• Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
• The $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however it is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.