Create your very own on trend mixed media artworks, this class will provide you with everything you need to know including all materials required & safety using resin. For all levels from beginners to intermediates we will walk you through all the knowledge & hands on activity to create your very own papers, inks & resin art masterpieces.
Art Tree Creations has over 18 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums. Our talented artist instructor Tam will help you create your own piece of art & teach you all aspects including;
- Explore different papers, which papers work & how to seal them before applying resin.
- Learn about epoxy resin, how to apply it & the safety required when using it..
- Create an amazing artwork to put onto your wall at home.
- Explore the application of assorted inks.
- Learn about the different surfaces they can be created on.
- Design your own artwork & use your own colour choice.
Join this fun filled hands on 4.5hr workshop & create your very own abstract mixed media art masterpiece. This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of ink techniques used in application to an Art Tree Creations art board. With ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future art projects you will sure to be creating on your own in not time.
This is a messy art form that you will love, book yourself into one of our addictive workshop dates today.
All of the materials are provided along with yummy refreshments & gourmet sandwich lunch. All materials for this class are provided & you will get to hang your 40cm x 40cm wall art piece in your home & appreciate the techniques you have learnt & continue to create amazing art just like the one produced in the class.
You will only need to wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. This workshop runs from 10am - 2.30pm on Weekends listed & from 4pm - 8.30pm on Weekdays listed classes.
Resin will take 24hrs to set so art work can be collected within the following week or shipping can be organised for a flat rate of $15 Australia Wide (International shipping will incur an additional fee.)
Booking into this class you will be entitled to $20 voucher to spend on your next purchase in the art shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply)
This class is not suited for pregnant ladies or children under 16yrs of age, other classes can be arranged, please email email@example.com to discuss the options.
(c) Art Tree Creations 2016
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future art projects.
- Knowledge of abstract mixed media techniques used in application to an Art Tree Creations art board 40x40cm
- All materials provided along with yummy refreshments & gourmet sandwich lunch or dinner
- Just your creative self! All Materials are included!
Wear old clothes it can get pretty messy.
This workshop is for all levels, please note it is not suited for under 16yrs of age & pregnant ladies.
Please list any dietary catering requirements. We can cater for all needs.
Vendor since 2015
Art Tree Creations offer a large range of artist workshops including & specialising in resin art, acrylic & ink abstract effects.
We run our classes based in Melbourne from tour Bayswater location & are always popping up throughout the other states during the year.
Art Tree Creations have been instructing resin & art classes for over 6 years, we have experienced instructors with years of experience in using the specialised materials.
We offer continuous support with high quality products for years after you complete your workshop.
Art Tree Creations requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Art Tree Creations to organise a refund or transfer
• A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
• Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
• The $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however it is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.