In this hands-on class you will learn how to create a range of Christmas themed cookies, which are sure to impress your friends.
Perfect as gifts or dessert at your next Christmas event. Our expert decorators will teach you the tips and tricks to create 6 different delicious designs.
What you will learn
- Colour fondant and perfectly cover sugar cookies
- Make perfect royal icing and fill and use a piping bag
- Use brush embroidery and texturing
What you will get
- You will take home 6 of your own delicious Christmas themed cookies, along with photos and Instructions sheets to help you continue to make perfect cookies at home!
What to wear
Anyone wanting to learn a new skill. No experience necessary
Beyond Cupcakes specialise in creating spectacular cupcakes and decorative cookies for every event and occasion.
We offer a variety of decorating classes in a fun and relaxed environment in the leafy suburb of Ryde in Sydney. These hands on workshops cater to all skill levels, and small class sizes allow us to provide individual attention to all students. Learn from our brilliant instructors or order some delicious treats for your next event.
Planning a Girls Night In, Hen’s Night, Kitchen tea or just a get together with a group of friends. Let us come to you. You provide the location and we will bring everything you need for a fun and creative experience.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
You may cancel anytime before class starts and claim a full refund or transfer or credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
By registering for this Beyond Cupcakes course, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Course fees are non-refundable once paid.
- A once only transfer is allowed to another date if a minimum of one weeks notice is given.
- All courses require a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, the course may be cancelled or deferred to a later date, and you will be informed no later than 48 hours prior to the course commencing. In this case course fees can either be refunded or transferred to another course.
- Beyond Cupcakes reserves the right to adjust their scheduling without notice.
- You will be advised by email of the exact course location approximately 5 days before the start date of your course. You should contact us on 0413 028 506 if you have NOT received confirmation 3 days prior.