Career Change Course – 12 weeks intensive training (1 day per week)
• 6 weeks practicing different Bouquet Techniques to make different types of hand tie bouquets with variety of seasonal flowers in European style.
• 6 weeks Design Principles in Floristry which applies for all floristry works, both theory and hands on training. Develop your creativity to express your own interpretation of floral design.
• Fundamentals such as botanical knowledge, care and conditioning, wrapping techniques, costing, customer service.
• Preparation to be ready & effective working as a florist!
- Learn how to design and create hand tied bouquets and arrangements
- Corporate and event floristry, wiring and taping
- Fundamental knowledge in all key aspects of floristry
- All materials including ceramics and containers.
- Written hand handout text which you can refer back to all classes - including pictures and assessments
- Refreshments, coffee and tea
- Keen interest in floristry
This course is available for students of all levels
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Your space at by Azumi Floristry Workshops will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
We will email you a reminder about 2 days before your class to confirm but please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
If you cannot attend a class for any reason, refunds are not available due to our intimate class sizes - so please assign a friend to take your place and let us know of the name change by email.
We have class minimums and in the case we don’t make them we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be offered a refund or class transfer. We will always endeavor to run as many classes as possible!!
If we need to cancel a class for any reason, we may do so at any time before the class is scheduled to begin. You will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another class of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee) within a 12 month period
byAzumi requires 7days notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a transfer. Transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 7days of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for cancellation or missed classes due to our intimate class size.
Floristry for Beginners with Azumi - 4 week course
from AU$580.00 Floristry for Beginners with Azumi - 4 week courseWed, 22 Apr 6:30PM