Pencil to Paper - Still Life Drawing Club
The last Saturday of every month we will be exploring our latest exhibitions with a free 1 hour drawing club for adults. So bring a friend to spend some time with, learning simple drawing and sketching techniques in a relaxed environment.
Bookings are essential. Limited spaces available. Materials provided.
- 26 January – Still life drawing featuring objects from Tonga
- 23 February – Life drawing of a model wearing Masi cloth created by artist Railala Gade
- 23 March – Still life drawing featuring Fijian objects from artist Rowena Rooney’s collection
- Sat 27 April 11am - 12pm Architecture on the Estate
- Sat 25 May 11am - 12pm Interior drawing inside our Church building
- Sat 29 June 11am - 12pm Botanical drawing of native flora and fauna.
- 27 July - Still life with Fabric and Furniture
- 31 August - Life Drawing
What you will learn
- The last Saturday of every month we will be exploring our latest exhibitions with a free 1 hour drawing club for adults.
What you will get
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
What to bring
- Materials provided.
What to wear
All are welcome
The Corban Estate Arts Centre is located in Henderson, West Auckland.
We’re home to artist studios, our very own cafe, art classes for adults, youth and children, and an ever-changing programme of exhibitions and events.
Set within park-like grounds amongst historic winery buildings. Open 7 days a week, entry is free, everybody’s welcome.
Please sign up for our regular email updates.
o An administration fee of 10% of the admission price per booking applies to all refunds.
o A 50% refund will be given if you withdraw from a class/workshop less than 5 days before the start date. However, participants are welcome to transfer to another class/workshop or accept credit for another class/workshop taking place at a later date.
o NO refund will be given if you withdraw after a class/workshop has commenced.
o A Deposit is required to secure your place and payment must be made in full to confirm your booking.
o Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process.
o If a class is cancelled, you will be notified no less than 7 days before the start of the class, and a full refund will be given.
Some classes/workshops require a variation to these terms and conditions; please check your confirmation as the T’s and C’s variation will supersede regular terms and conditions.
For more information please contact CEAC Reception on email@example.com or 09 838 4455
Terms & Conditions
ADULTS, YOUTH AND CHILDREN’S CLASSES/WORKSHOPS
Enrolments are taken on a ‘first in first served’ basis.
A Deposit is required to secure your place and payment must be made in full to confirm your booking.
CEAC reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class that does not reach a viable enrolment number. If a class is cancelled, you will be notified no less than 7 days before the start of the class, and a full refund will be given.
Please be advised that your contact details will be made available to your Workshop Tutor who may need to contact you over the duration of your course. Please notify us if you prefer that we do not do this.