Join Chocolatier, Chocolate Artisan aka Jessica Pedemont for this fun and educational class all about chocolate.
Learn the art of tempering chocolate and the preparation of moulds. Jessica will introduce you to the history of chocolate, teach you how to hand-temper chocolate and make a variety of fillings.What you will learn:
- Hand tempering of couverture chocolate (tabling method & seeding method)
- Make a variety of fillings - using ganache, smoked salts, liqueurs and more
- How to use and prepare moulds
- Apply chocolate transfer sheets
- Gift wrapping and correct storage of your chocolates
Step by step notes with photos and recipes provided for each student. All products and fillings made using Pepe Saya butter, Olsson Salts, Country Valley Dairy (cream) and Swiss Felchlin Chocolate. Take home everything you make in a beautiful chocolate box and cellophane bags tied with ribbons.
Taught by Jessica Pedemont.
What you will learn
- Hand 'tempering' of couverture chocolate
- Make a variety of fillings
- How to use and prepare professional chocolate moulds
What you will get
- Class notes
- Take home everything you make!
- Tea, coffee, water, snacks available throughout the day
- Take home JP Brand tea towel
- Maximum 4 people in this class
Plenty of on street and off street parking, taking the bus is another option.
What to bring
- Your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Casual, closed-in shoes (no high heels), and tie long hair back
Beginner level, no experience required.
Chocolate Artisan has been established since 2008 in Sydney, famous for more than just classes. Many have begged Jessica Pedemont for her recipes and tricks of the trade, so her classes have been taught national and international. Those of you local to Sydney she holds classes at her retail chocolate shop in Haberfield, located in Sydney's Inner West area. You can make bookings direct to my website www.jessicapedemont.com as bookings don't always show up on We Teach Me.
Also home of the social enterprise 'South Pacific Cacao" which you can visit www.southpacificcacao.com if you'd like to know more about that.
Chocolate Artisan has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Chocolate Artisan requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a transfer. Transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs 48 of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There is a $40 fee for transfers.
Terms & Conditions
No refund is given, but you can give your booking to someone else. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be allowed to enter the class. Your deposit will not be refunded.