This course is comprised of 5 Hours Classroom Delivery & Online Written Assessment.
What you will learn:
- Operate all coffee machines
- Make each coffee on the menu
- Foam the silky milk correctly
- Use and set the coffee grinder
- Clean and maintain the coffee machine
- Make unlimited coffees
- Learn Coffee Art – Free Pouring, Leaves, Hearts, Flowers. Etching Designs. Layering
- Each student has their own machine
You will get an email inviting you to commence your Writen Online Assessment after booking
Duration: 5.5 hours
- Operate all the coffee machines & make each coffee on the menu
- Foam the silky milk correctly & Extract the perfect Crema
- How to use and set the coffee grinder. Clean and maintain the coffee machine
- Two Nationally Recognised Statements of Attainment
- Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee SITHFAB204
- Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety SITXFSA101
- Certificate of Attendance immediately following the Practical Session
- Free practice session (when booked as a package with Coffee Art Level 2 Course)
- Invaluable job referral information
Vendor sincce 2015
Coffee School is Australia's largest provider of hospitality courses at the best prices.
We offer a range of accredited and non-accredited hospitality training including barista courses, coffee art courses, rsa courses, rcg courses, food safety courses, bar & cocktails skills courses.
- RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Course
- RCG/RSG (Responsible Conduct of Gambling) Course
- Food Hygiene Course Professional Barista Course
- Bar & Cocktails Skills Course
- Barista Level 1 Course
- Coffee Art Level 2 Course
We have 6 locations; Sydney, Parramatta, Penrith, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.