Accredited Barista (Brisbane)
This course is comprised of 5 Hours Classroom Delivery & Online Written Assessment.
What you will learn:
- Operate all coffee machines
- Make each coffee on the menu
- Foam the silky milk correctly
- Use and set the coffee grinder
- Clean and maintain the coffee machine
- Make unlimited coffees
- Learn Coffee Art – Free Pouring, Leaves, Hearts, Flowers. Etching Designs. Layering
- Each student has their own machine
You will get an email inviting you to commence your Writen Online Assessment after booking.
What you will learn
- Operate all the coffee machines & make each coffee on the menu
- Foam the silky milk correctly & Extract the perfect Crema
- How to use and set the coffee grinder. Clean and maintain the coffee machine
What you will get
- Two Nationally Recognised Statements of Attainment
- Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee SITHFAB204
- Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety SITXFSA101
- Certificate of Attendance immediately following the Practical Session
- Free practice session (when booked as a package with Coffee Art Level 2 Course)
- Invaluable job referral information
What to wear
Coffee School is Australia's largest provider of hospitality courses at the best prices.
We offer a range of accredited and non-accredited hospitality training including barista courses, coffee art courses, rsa courses, rcg courses, food safety courses, bar & cocktails skills courses.
- RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Course
- RCG/RSG (Responsible Conduct of Gambling) Course
- Food Hygiene Course Professional Barista Course
- Bar & Cocktails Skills Course
- Barista Level 1 Course
- Coffee Art Level 2 Course
We have 6 locations; Sydney, Parramatta, Penrith, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Coffee School requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Coffee School to organise a refund or transfer
Terms & Conditions
We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for coffee classes or decide at a later date after booking that that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but will be subject to a rebooking fee.
A full refund can be issued if we cancel a class, else it can be transferred to a future class.