Tree of Love
My mission is to inspire, educate, empower & uplift people through art!
Come and join us for a fabulous day of painting and mixed media, you will go home with your very own "Tree of Love"
Learn how to apply paint with a roller in a layered fashion to produce texture and beautiful colour. Draw and paint your swirly tree, adorn with gorgeous cut outs and painted birds, we will apply the finishing touches with 3D paint.
This artwork is very effective and loved by all.
- Beginner friendly-no experience necessary
- Step by step instruction
- Learn to work with layers of paints, gel medium, papers & 3D paints
- Meet like minded people
- Have fun in a creative & interactive environment
BYO Canvas/All materials supplied
*Wheelchair facilities are available
*This event may be postponed in the case of insufficient bookings.
*Please note: Tickets to this event are non-refundable, however, with a minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice you may transfer your ticket to another date. Please contact us to arrange this at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 22nd April, Time: 10am-5pm Duration: 7 hours
- Discover one's own creativity
- How to incorporate a layered background working with acrylic paint
- Work with mixed media and and gel medium to create your unique artwork
- All brushes & paints, etc.. are supplied, just BYO Canvas
- Take home your very own awesome professional artwork
- Step by step instruction & guidance from a professional artist
- Self-belief and inspiration to continue your art journey
- Healthy morning tea and refreshments
- Fun, fun, fun plus so much more.....
- Lunch, full kitchen facilities are available
- A Canvas (approx 60x60cm, square or rectangle is fine)
Comfort, Casual (It's paint, it might get messy)
Beginner friendly-no experience necessary Suitable for adults and teens over 15yo
Vendor since 2016
A contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, Michele's mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Michele has been working with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of people. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.
Michele is a passionate art tutor, holding regular classes and workshops in Melbourne and other locations. Her motto is "Learn to Paint, Anyone Can".
*Tickets to all classes are non-refundable, however, with a minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice you may transfer your ticket to another date. Please contact me to arrange this at - email@example.com