Hammered Bangle - Three Hour Class
Make your own sterling silver bangle to fit. No experience necessary, Tuition, tools and the silver for one bangle is included in the class cost,
You can make more than one bangle, if time allows!. and purchase silver from the studio for the second bangle.
The class size is 7 students for max. social distancing - COVID-19 requirements.
What you will learn
- Learn soldering, hammering and polishing
- How to make your own sterling silver bangle to fit.
What you will get
- Expert tuition, use of tools and workshop.
- Your hand-made bangle to take home.
What to bring
- Your interest to learn!
- An apron, The studio has some aprons.
What to wear
Long pants/jeans, tee shirt, closed in shoes and long hair tied back. The dress code is for your safety.
No experience necessary
COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Strategy - Important
Contemporary Metal implemented a COVID-19 RISK Mitigation Strategy in March 2020. Please refer to our Website under Our Policies for detail.
We are a contemporary jewellery studio and gallery run by local jeweller Philip Noakes, who has over forty years experience in making and teaching in the industry. Philip has exhibited extensively around Australia, and makes his own work and private commisions, as well as teaching from the studio.
Contemporary Metal offers jewellers and students access to a fully equipped studio including: rolling mill, soldering and melting torches, pendant drills, vacuum casting, vulcaniser and wax injector, hydraulic press, lathe, tumbler, polisher, ultrasonic, large dapping sets and lapidary equipment.
We have benches available for hire on a casual, weekly or ongoing basis.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
Contemporary Metal's refund policy is moderate.
- Refunds: You may claim a refund, if you cancel up to 2 days before class starts. A AU$20.00 fee applies.
- Transfers: If you cancel up to 2 days before the start date of the original class, you may transfer to a different class date or another class altogether from the same vendor. Free of charge.
- Credit Notes: You may cancel up to 2 days before class starts and receive a credit note. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Contemporary Metal or organised by Contemporary Metal must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Contemporary Metal.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Contemporary Metal unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Contemporary Metal classes and events or on Contemporary Metal's premises. (For use of Contemporary Metal marketing materials).