Spend a day with master goldsmith, Philip Noakes, as he guides you through designing and making your own wedding rings.
You and your partner will enjoy:
- Exclusive access to our Perth studio and the expertise of master goldsmith, Philip Noakes FIPG
- Designing your own custom wedding rings in consultation with Philip
- Making your custom wedding rings under Philip’s careful guidance
- Complimentary beverages throughout the day
- Your choice of pastries and lunch from some of Perth’s finest food outlets
- A bottle of quality wine or champagne to enjoy after the event, and
- Photos of the day to share with friends and family
No experience in jewellery making is required to enjoy this special day. Philip will guide and assist you every step of the way to ensure that your rings are both beautiful and made to last a lifetime. Traditionally trained in London and with over four decades of experience in designing and making custom jewellery, your day with Philip will be a unique experience that few will ever have the opportunity to enjoy.
- Create your own wedding rings; the ultimate keepsake for you and your partner.
- Imagine knowing that your wedding ring is completely unique and made just for you, by the one you love.
- For a free, no obligation consultation, or if you have any questions contact 0419921492
- All materials supplied and catering
- Just your enthusiasm!
The studio has a dress code for your own safety, long pants/jeans, closed in shoes and hair tied back if long.
No experience necessary
Vendor since 2016
We are a contemporary jewellery studio and gallery run by local jeweller Philip Noakes, who has over forty years experience in making and teaching in the industry. Philip has exhibited extensively around Australia, and makes his own work and private commisions, as well as teaching from the studio.
Contemporary Metal offers jewellers and students access to a fully equipped studio including: rolling mill, soldering and melting torches, pendant drills, vacuum casting, vulcaniser and wax injector, hydraulic press, lathe, tumbler, polisher, ultrasonic, large dapping sets and lapidary equipment.
We have benches available for hire on a casual, weekly or ongoing basis.
Contemporary Metal requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Contemporary Metal to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Contemporary Metal or organised by Contemporary Metal must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Contemporary Metal.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Contemporary Metal unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Contemporary Metal classes and events or on Contemporary Metal's premises. (For use of Contemporary Metal marketing materials).
Contemporary Metal requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Consolidate & Advance Jewellery Making (Stage 4-9)Thu, 30 Apr 10:00AM (AWST)
Introduction to Jewellery Making - Stages 1, 2 & 3Thu, 30 Apr 10:00AM (AWST)