Singapore Four Day Masterbrew Brewing Course
About This Class
What You Will Learn
- Learn the 8 secrets to making beer from malt grain (& how to become a successful brewer)
- The jigsaw of brewing great beer revealed (& how to put the pieces together)
- Dispel the 13 myths of brewing beer (why important to know)
What You Get
- Course notes also included.
- Lunch/ tea/Coffee
- Certificate of Completion
- Free entry to new Rye and Pint Microbrewery to see a commercial beer being made
N.B. (This course is recommended for those with a good grasp of the fundamentals of brewing at home.
If you have not brewed before it is mandatory that you also complete the one day Essentials course first)
Learn about the 8 secrets to making great, consistent beer.
This course will turn you from an ordinary brewer to an exceptional one, even if you have been brewing for some time. Dispell the 13 myths that abound in homebrewing and learn how to put all the pieces together to get the right brewing picture.
By doing this course you will gain the 4 steps to becoming competent in brewing great beer by;
- becoming confident in brewing at home and taking the next step to becoming a microbrewer
- having one of those rare Ah Ha moments where the penny drops and understanding the jigsaw of brewing
- appreciating the real effect of what and how to store and use raw materials properly
- understanding why a well designed brewery is soooo.. important
The 4 day courses covers 13 major areas in brewing;
- Malts, Hops, yeast, and water. How they can affect flavour
- How to choose your yeast, and the flavours they impart
- The design of different styles of beer (actual calculation of a recipe from scratch)
- The right conditions of mashing. Do we need to know why?
- Ale brewing versus lager brewing
- Practical brewing using a modern microbrewing plant (500L).
- Why filter beer and we show you how (Demonstration)
- Fermentation principles and variuos problems that can arise
- Filtration and "stabilisation" of beer
- Carbonation and Kegging (Demonstration)
- Analyses of beer- why bother?
- Bottling of beer (demonstration)
- Learn how to taste beer and find faults
Silver Lining VIP group enrollment (for 2 or more students ONLY)
When you enrol together with a mate you both receive the following bonuses;
- Entitlement to 5% referral for setting up group
- Free Brewing book worth $40
- Have a brewer free; advice 1 hours after the course on homebrewing ($170)
Could you take a moment to reflect and think about why you want to do this course?
In your brewing what are your main problems or concerns? What are you trying to accomplish? What is your level of knowledge or experience about brewing you have?
Once you have written them down then, if you wish, send the answers to me and I will endeavour to make sure you get a solid reply to them. In any case bring them with you to the course and we will discuss them there.
Email me at email@example.com
GIFT Vouchers: After purchasing this ticket please redeem voucher before attendance so we will be notified of your participation or you may miss out on a seat!