Get equipped with all you need to know to make the perfect choux pastry at home. You will learn how to make the traditional French pastry - the ultimate pate a choux. We will use this pastry to create choux buns / cream puffs, eclairs and Paris Brest.
These delectable pastries will be filled with creme pat, mousses, buttercream and ganache - all of which will be shown to you, in class.
You will take home a selection of your creations to enjoy with your family and friends.
This class will be a combination of hands-on and demonstrations.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Recipes and techniques to make the perfect choux pastry and sablage
- Piping and assembly techniques
- A range of finishing techniques including the use of piping nozzles for professional finishes and metallic powders
- Techniques and recipes for home
What you will learn
- How to make the perfect Pate a Choux
- How to get professional finishes on their products
- How to make stable and delicious fillings
What you will get
- All recipes for Pate a Choux + Sablage
- Recipes for the perfect fillings
- All products made in class, to take home
Street Parking is Available along with public transport (Tram)
What to bring
What to wear
Casual clothing, close toed shoes
This is appropriate for all ages and skill levels
Emelia Jackson Cake Designs is the baby of self-taught baker, Emelia Jackson. Having competed in the popular TV show, MasterChef Australia in 2014, Emelia launched her cake business at the start of 2016. Fast forward 18 months and the business is creating cakes and dessert bars weekly for people around Melbourne. Specialising in Swiss Meringue buttercream and tall modern cakes, Emelia loves to teach hobby bakers the tips and tricks she’s picked up along the way.
Emelia Jackson Cake Designs has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
All bookings are final. There is no refunds for cancellations. If you can not attend your date, your ticket can be given to a family member or a friend.
Terms & Conditions
All bookings are final.
There are strictly no refunds offered on class bookings. If you cannot attend your selected class, your ticket can be gifted to a family member or friend