Winemaker’s Dinners at Scopri feature four courses and eight wines (two vintages with each course).
Classes are capped at 10 participants allowing for maximum interaction between guests and the featured winemaker all around one table.
A unique opportunity to explore the winemaker’s art and philosophy.
Please watch this space for upcoming dates.
- The background of the vineyard, wines produced
- Regional charateristics
- An inside perspective of the winemakers philosophy
- The opportunity to converse with the featured winemaker
- A four course menu at one of Melbourne's finest restaurants
- Eight handcrafted artisan wines and four course menu
- A passion for food and wine
- A smile and an open mind
Vendor since 2015
Fine Wine Appreciation - passionate, independent wine education
Fine Wine Appreciation has been running for over 15 years in Melbourne, conducted by respected wine expert Matthew Hansen. As a highly acclaimed professional chef and educator, Matthew’s personable style and passionate approach ensures all those with a love of fine wine will benefit from his unique and insightful perspectives.
Most importantly, Matthew is Melbourne’s only completely independent educator, and not affiliated with any specific wineries, wine merchant or makers – all wines featured in his courses are offered on merit alone. Fine Wine Appreciation does not accept industry favours, and does not sell wine to participants.