MASTERCLASS - Spanish Dance, Folk and Flamenco
Men and Women. All levels. Children 13 years plus.
Registrations and inquiries via Hernandeztamayospansihdance@gmail.com or 0415384038
Registrations open now.
World-class tuition in a nurturing learning environment.
Sat 22nd Feb 5 pm - 6.30 pm
- Upper body alignment
- Assessing core balance in weigh transfer
- Co-ordination in arm and bodywork
- Strength in 'filigrana
- Basic Fundamentals in danza espanola
- Turn techniques
- Variations (centre work).
- Quality of movement
- Personal artistic development
Sunday 23rd 1.30pm - 3 pm
The second development stage of:
- Upper body alignment 2 - more advanced strategies
- Assessing core balance in weigh transfer 2 - Challenge current level
- Co-ordination in arm and bodywork - Development
- Strength in 'filigrana - Continual
- Basic Fundamentals in danza espanola - Adapt and build
- Turn techniques - Continual
- Variations (centre work). - Develop on progression
- Quality of movement - Scaffold
- Personal artistic development - Scaffold
Instructors Marina Tamayo & Aitor Hernandez
Flamenco is about the journey.
What you will learn
- Theoretical concepts
- World class expert technique instruction
- Traditional and contemporary choreography
What you will get
- A rich immersion of Spanish and Andalusian culture
What to bring
- Flamenco dance attire Flamenco or character dance shoes.F Fan and long skirt for choreography.
What to wear
Flamenco attire - Character for Ballet students.
13 years +
Vendor since 2016
Flamenco Australia™ has been operating in NSW for 23 years. It operates across Australia, promoting Spanish culture through dance and music. There are regular classes offered in Mosman, CBD of Sydney City, South Hobart, Melbourne and Adelaide. Also, FA is an agency representing Professional Flamenco artists in Dance & Music for Theatre, Film, Festivals, Corporate & Special Events, Fashion Shows, and Television worldwide.
Flamenco Australia™ boasts Australia's premiere flamenco performance group. Under heavy demand, the troupe consists of professional flamenco artists and invited guests from Spain to perform as Flamenco del Mar and Hernandez Tamayo Spanish Dance theatre with Directors Aitor Sanzano and Marina Tamayo.
Flamenco Australia requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Flamenco Australia to organise a refund or transfer
Terms & Conditions
There are no refunds offered once the course has started however you may make any class missed within the same month. Please note make up classes do not follow into the next month. Please do not ask me 3 months after.