This pasta workshop will have you cooking pasta like nonna. Our head chef will offer you a step by step guide on all things pasta and then it’s your turn to get hands on in this 2 hour long masterclass where you will create and eat. This class includes a Fratelli Fresh apron, recipe card and complimentary selected beverage. Learn the traditional ways of making pasta with a Fratelli Fresh twist.
Everyone loves pasta so join us at Fratelli Fresh and learn the true italian way of pasta making.
- How to make delicious Italian pasta with our head chef
- How to make the perfect sauce
- 2 hour hands on masterclass with our head chef
- Recipe card and Complimentary selected beverage
- Fratelli Fresh apron
- Just your enthusiasm!
Open to everyone interested!
Vendor since 2018
Italian life revolves around the family dinner table, where you’ll find great conversation together with delicious food and wine to create gioie della tavola (“the joys of the table”).
We pride ourselves on being an extension of the Italian family table, inviting you to come together with your friends and family to share an authentic Italian feast.
Our menu, inspired by our Italian Head Chefs, heroes the very best of Italian cooking, where simplicity meets robust flavours and fresh produce. The flavours are simple and big, the portions generous, and our menu is extensive with a mixture of savoury dishes and pasta options.
Each of our venues has their own unique personality and atmosphere, creating a different experience every time you visit. From underground city locations that evoke the fast-paced and energetic Italian energy to relaxed suburban locations that you’ll call your second home.
With 8 locations in Sydney there’s always room for one more at our table…that’s why we’re known as Australia’s favourite local Italian.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Fratelli Fresh or organised by Fratelli Fresh must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Fratelli Fresh.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Fratelli Fresh unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Fratelli Fresh classes and events or on Fratelli Fresh's premises. (For use of Fratelli Fresh marketing materials).
Fratelli Fresh requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Terms and conditions apply. Class Packages may vary. Classes are subject to availability. Fratelli Fresh reserve the right to amend or change the package at any time.
• Minimum Number Policy: Fratelli Fresh operates a minimum number of 2 adults per class, maximum of 14 adults.
• Cancellation Policy: Fratelli Fresh operates a cancellation policy for class bookings. This policy is as follows: Customers must confirm exact masterclass numbers 48 hours before the masterclass. This number is what you will be charged on the day of the masterclass. If you fail to confirm numbers 48 hours before the masterclass and turn up with less, you will be charged for the original number booked – however you will receive your deposit back in full. If you do confirm final numbers before the class, but arrive with less you will be charged for the original number booking. If you cancel less than 48 hours before, you will lose your entire deposit. If you book a class and do not turn up, you will lose your entire deposit. Confirmation of numbers or cancellation must be done by emailing the restaurant manager on the same address from which you received your booking confirmation email.
• Special Dietary Requirements: Special dietary requirements should be discussed at the time of booking or payment of your balance. We will endeavour to accommodate your requests.
• Parental Supervision: An appropriate level of adult supervision must be present at all times.
• Payment Policy: Fratelli Fresh operates a $10 deposits policy per person for all masterclasses. Your booking is not confirmed until we have received your non-refundable deposit of $5 per head. Deposits are taken by credit card, debit card, or cash. We accept all major credit cards. Through payment of this deposit you are deemed to have accepted our Masterclass Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to decline any class booking requests. Your class balance must be settled in full on the day of the class.