Our Wednesday class for term 3 is currently full. To find out about availability in our Wednesday class for term 4 please email email@example.com
This class introduces our artists to the exciting world of painting and drawing. Together we experiment with different materials including watercolours, ink, pencil, acrylics and more. Students will learn how to create depth, mix colours, create interesting compositions as well as building observational drawing skills.
Projects range from botanical illustration, portrait painting, collage, mindfulness based art making and projects inspired by well known artists and current exhibitions. Through a series of fun filled and exciting activities students will learn the many ways we can express our creativity and imagination!
At Gloworm Studios all students are treated like the true artists that they are, therefore we fully encourage and nurture each student's development of their unique personal style.
Trial Class: Free!
Term 3 term fee (9 weeks): $225
Term 3 Begins on Wednesday the 24th of July
To learn more about our studio and classes please visit www.glowormstudios.com or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create depth, mix colours, create interesting compositions and build observational drawing skills.
- Create artwork using a variety of materials including watercolour paints, pastels, pencils, acrylic paints, collage and more.
- Learn about artists past and present and their different styles of painting and drawing.
- A fun filled weekly painting and drawing activity taught by a professional practising artist.
- A sketchbook for collecting inspiration and practising painting and drawing skills.
- Use of the high quality art materials.
- A chance to make new friends and explore creativity in a welcoming and encouraging studio setting.
- Just your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Kids ages 5-8
Vendor since 2017
Gloworm Studios is a unique art school located in the heart of Fairfield. Led by professional illustrator Marianna Marx, our programs specialise in painting, drawing and illustration. Gloworm Studios is a warm and nurturing environment where artists both young and young at heart are invited to immerse themselves in their creativity and imagination.
Marianna Marx has taught art alongside her illustration career for the past 10 years. Her experiences include working in the education department at the De Young Museum in San Francisco, an artist residency at Caulfield Grammar School, one on one art tutoring for children and adults, after school art classes, corporate workshops and working alongside artists with intellectual disabilities. Marianna has taken insight from each of these experiences to create an art school of her own where she can share her love for creative expression with others in her local community.