* This class is currently full however occasionally spots do become available during the school term. To be placed on our waitlist please send an email to email@example.com so that we can notify you as soon as a spot becomes available.
This class focuses predominantly on refining drawing, painting and illustration skills. It is the perfect class for students with a keen interest in drawing and illustration who are looking to develop and build confidence in their own personal style. In these classes we will explore observational drawing, shading techniques, experiment with a wide range of materials including pencils, fine liners, ink, acrylic and watercolour paints.
At Gloworm Studios all students are treated like the true artists that they are, therefore we fully encourage and nurture each student's development of their unique personal style.
Age group: 12 - 15 year olds
When: Thursdays from 4 - 5 30 pm
Where: 11 Railway Place, Fairfield
Trial Class: free! (Please send us an email to let us know which day you would like to attend.)
Term 4 2019 term fee : $270
For more information about our studio please visit www.glowormstudios.com
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build and refine drawing and illustration skills
- Create artwork using a variety of materials including watercolour paints, pencils, ink and more
- Learn about artists past and present and their different styles of painting and drawing.
- A fun and engaging weekly painting and drawing activity
- A sketchbook for collecting inspiration and practising painting and drawing skills.
- Use of high quality art materials.
- A chance to make new friends and explore creativity in a welcoming and encouraging studio setting.
- Just your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy!)
Children and Teens aged 12-15
Vendor since 2017
Gloworm Studios is a unique art school located in the heart of Fairfield. Led by professional illustrator Marianna Marx, our programs specialise in painting, drawing and illustration. Gloworm Studios is a warm and nurturing environment where artists both young and young at heart are invited to immerse themselves in their creativity and imagination.
Marianna Marx has taught art alongside her illustration career for the past 10 years. Her experiences include working in the education department at the De Young Museum in San Francisco, an artist residency at Caulfield Grammar School, one on one art tutoring for children and adults, after school art classes, corporate workshops and working alongside artists with intellectual disabilities. Marianna has taken insight from each of these experiences to create an art school of her own where she can share her love for creative expression with others in her local community.