New class! Now accepting bookings for term 3.
The perfect class for children aged between 4 - 6 years old who love to draw, paint and use their imaginations!
Each week our young artists will be introduced to a fun new activity that will be used as a springboard to explore a range of painting and drawing techniques and materials. Over the term we’ll learn about watercolour painting, acrylic painting, collage, printmaking and more!
This class is lead by art teacher and exhibiting artist Lauren Hutchison. Lauren has over 10 years experience working as an art teacher in various educational settings including Preshil and Heide Museum of Modern Art. She completed a Postgraduate Diploma in primary teaching as well as a Bachelor of Creative Arts from the University of Melbourne.
Saturday morning from 9 30 am - 10 30 am
Term 3 begins on Saturday the 27th of July and runs for 9 weeks.
Term 3 class fee: $225
To learn more about our studio and classes please visit www.glowormstudios.com or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings can also be made over the phone or via email
P. 0404 092 341
- Create depth, mix colours, create interesting compositions and build observational drawing skills.
- Create artwork using a variety of materials including watercolour paints, pastels, pencils, acrylic paints, collage and more.
- A fun filled weekly painting and drawing activity taught by a professional practising artist.
- A sketchbook for collecting inspiration and practising painting and drawing skills.
- Use of the high quality art materials.
- A chance to make new friends and explore creativity in a welcoming and encouraging studio setting.
- Just your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Kids ages 4 - 6
Vendor since 2017
Gloworm Studios is a unique art school located in the heart of Fairfield. Led by professional illustrator Marianna Marx, our programs specialise in painting, drawing and illustration. Gloworm Studios is a warm and nurturing environment where artists both young and young at heart are invited to immerse themselves in their creativity and imagination.
Marianna Marx has taught art alongside her illustration career for the past 10 years. Her experiences include working in the education department at the De Young Museum in San Francisco, an artist residency at Caulfield Grammar School, one on one art tutoring for children and adults, after school art classes, corporate workshops and working alongside artists with intellectual disabilities. Marianna has taken insight from each of these experiences to create an art school of her own where she can share her love for creative expression with others in her local community.