Private Online Yoga Classes
$80 Flat Fee for Private Online Yoga Classes
~ TAILORED PRIVATE GROUP OR 1-ON-1 YOGA CLASSES ~
GROUP YOGA CLASSES OFFERING THEME-BASED OR CHRISTIAN YOGA EXPERIENCE
1-ON-1 YOGA CLASSES OFFERING A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE BASED ON INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Taught by the Principal teacher and Founder of Grace x Strength, Josephine Lau, private classes offer a way for you to customise the classes to your needs in your own space and time. This setting is great for private groups such as corporates or schools who would like to customise the themes of classes to cater for the occasion or needs. For individuals who cannot or prefer not to attend group class settings, this is a great option to access a teacher who comes to you and tailors to your needs.
Josephine brings to her private sessions a breath of grace and a heart of compassion. She always leaves the space with a sprinkle of love, joy and peace. She doesn't take lightly the trust you give for her to enter into personal and meaningful spaces. Her utmost priority is to ensure her private clients feel safe and valued.
Josephine's personal yoga practice has spanned over 10 years with over 1000+ hours of training., including Chair Yoga, Kids Yoga and Yoga Therapy. As a busy mother-of-two and migraine sufferer, she is passionate about empowering women and those who suffer from chronic illness to find peace and balance in life. Her style of teaching is heavily influenced by her Christian-faith beliefs, as well as her yoga guru and renowned yoga teacher, Briohny Smyth, whom Josephine trained with.
- This can be dedicated 1-on-1 sessions or tailored group or team-building sessions aimed at making yoga fun & accessible for all.
- Customised theme-based classes tailored to the individual private booking needs.
- Yoga Mat, Sweat Towel, Water Bottle
Fitted & stretchy active wear
Corporates, 1-on-1 private yoga students, Schools
Flat fee of $80 for all online private sessions delivered via Zoom.
Vendor since 2020
CHRISTIAN YOGA, MEDITATION & WELLNESS
Grace x Strength creates an inviting space to welcome every body to experience God's grace and strength through yoga and wellness programs. We offer online and in-person classes and programs based upon the values of compassion, grace and respect. We pride ourselves in combining the art and science of yoga to deliver a holistic experience for keen learners.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Grace x Strength requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Grace x Strength has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Grace x Strength does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Grace x Strength to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Grace x Strength, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Grace x Strength or organised by Grace x Strength must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Grace x Strength
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Grace x Strength unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Grace x Strength classes and events or on Grace x Strength premises. (For use of Grace x Strength marketing materials).
Grace x Strength requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Grace x Strength, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.