Lorna is an Experienced Resin Artist and Trains for Resin Manufacturer - Barnes Products Australia in their Australian Creative Retail Studios in Melbourne & Sydney
- She has taught hundreds of students in her Sell Out Resin Introduction and Advanced Resin Workshops around Australia
- Her Resin E-Course Workshop Sells Globally and students have LIFETIME ACCESS
- She Sells her Large Scale Resin Statment Artworks in Sydney Gallerys and by Commission
- Jump online today and book a Resin Art Workshop - You Will Not Be Dissapointed!
Resin ART Workshop
Join this fun filled Creative workshop & create your very own Original Resin Artwork
This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques & ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
All of the materials are provided. Wear old clothes & an Apron
Resin Starter Kits, Circular, & Rectangular Panels are available for purchase
You can purchase these via Lorna at her studio or at the Workshop Venue
Our Art Factory Workshops are a maximum of 10 participants.
The resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork after this time
Bring A Friend and Get a DISCOUNTED TICKET PRICE NO HIDDEN BOOKING FEES Workshop Duration: 3 Hours
- Explore different colour combinations and design, & Knowledge of Epoxycast Resin & techniques used in application
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects
- Introduction to Pigments, Dyes & Metalics, & Create your very own Resin Artwork on a Solid Primed Panel
- All materials provided
- Large range of Solid Resin Pigments and colours to choose from
- Pearlex Metallic Pigments in stunning colours to choose from
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and mentor
- 50cm Round Solid Panel
- Your enthusiasm!
- Apron & Hair Tie
Wear old clothes & an Apron
This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques & ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects
Vendor sincce 2016
Join us for a day filled with Fun & Creativity in a relaxed envireonment
Resin Art Introduction
Resin Art Advanced Layering Techniques
Resin & Silver Jewellery Making
Creative Workshops are popular with beginners and more experienced artists.
Lorna has an easy teaching style and embraces new techniques and mediums with enthusiasm which is contagious.
There are No Mistakes - Only Endless Possibilities in these amazing Fun Workshops where Vibrant and Juicy Colours are used.
Most of our Workshops are about 3-4 hours in duration and you can hang what you create at home the very next day
We cater for Individuals & Groups
Jump on and book a Workshop today - You will not to be disappointed
Be careful though! – Our Workshops are Addictive and we often see our students again and again
“Overcome the notion that you must be regular.
It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary”
- Uta hagen
Lakehouse Studio & Cre8Tiv Gallery & Studios are Australian Businesses
Run by Creative Director & Art Trainer – Lorna Ballantyne Epps
Workshops are available all across Australia and also in the USA
Find out more about us at www.lornaballantyneepps.com
Please note: All classes apart from the Advanced Resin Layering Workshop - require a minimum of 6 participants to go ahead. In the event of a workshop being cancelled, your booking will be fully refunded or transferred to another workshop or date. This workshop incurs a booking fee of $5.60 included in the price. Should you cancel this workshop of your own accord, this booking fee will be deducted from the amount refunded to you. For cancellations within 3 days notice of the scheduled class, 50% of the class fee will be refunded. There will be no refunds if you do not turn up on the day or call to say you cannot make it on the day