With the tighter shutdown laws in place, orders made by the close of business on Friday 27th March will be posted approximately Monday 13th April unless otherwise advised. We apologise for this inconvenience.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the nature of the booking service website that this USB is listed a "class."
There is nothing to go to. Enjoy learning Auslan at home in your own time and at your own pace.
AUSLAN LEVEL 1 on USB
- The Auslan Level 1 USB covers 18 categories of signs
- Teaches over 300 Auslan signs
- Has 70 set sentences
- You will also learn about Auslan grammar
- You can gain your Auslan level 1 Beginners certificate by completing the 15 set questions at the end of the course
This is based on my community level 1 course and is designed for:
- Students attending the community based Auslan courses
- Individuals and families wanting to learn Auslan at home in their own time
- For people in rural and remote Australia who are unable to access community courses
- The USB contains voice, captions and Auslan signing
- Please note that this USB follows the "south" dialect of Auslan signs. There are some differences for signs in Northern states (QLD and NSW)
- Learn to communicate in Auslan
- Gain an understanding of the grammar used in Auslan
- Be able to communicate with Auslan users on a basic level
- Auslan level 1 USB with free PDF workbook
- Covers 18 categories of signs - approximately 300 signs and over 70 set sentences to practice with
- USB has voiceover, captions and Auslan signing
- The workbook is 83 pages and includes all the grammar information, sentences and photos of signs contained on the USB
- The Auslan level 1 course USB is based on our original 6 week (12 hour) Auslan course
- The desire to learn Auslan
- Time to practice on a daily basis
Whatever you wear at home
Professionals, Individuals, students and families wanting to learn Auslan throughout Australia.
Vendor since 2015
The Auslan Company was established by a Deaf man, Darren Roberts, in 2004. Today we are the only Deaf owned and operated Auslan Training Organisation that combines Auslan community courses, Auslan in the workplace and Deaf Awareness Training within its’ scope.
The Auslan Company’s passion is in teaching Auslan and sharing our awesomely visual language with those who CARE enough to learn for their personal enjoyment or because they have a deaf staff member or deaf customers / clients.
We have passionate and committed Auslan Teachers whose PASSION is in teaching Auslan in a practical, fun and informative way that will give you the starting skills to communicate with any Deaf person in a social or workplace setting as well as the ability, through general Deaf Awareness, to EMPATHISE from a Deaf perspective.
We have also created 3 educational Auslan DVD’s and a LearnAuslan app (from the DVD’s) to assist people learn Auslan at home in their free time.
Follow us on Facebook: /theauslancompany to find out more about all our courses and the fun things we do.
For whatever reason you want to learn Auslan l hope you will find the right option for you through our Auslan community courses, the Auslan in the workplace courses, through Deaf Awareness Training, the educational DVD’s or the LearnAuslan app.
Please feel free to contact Darren – email@example.com (or text only 0477 979 748) for any information about any of our Auslan courses. We will respond the same day.
We all believe in CARING for one another, being PASSIONATE about what we teach and using it to create EMPATHY which we a grateful for.
Learning Auslan will open doors you never dreamed of opening. What is behind your door?
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY :)
If a USB does not work properly please return it for a refund and we will replace it free of charge.
If a course is cancelled we will notify you and provide you with a full refund to the card you paid with.
The Auslan Company requires at least 10 people to enrol in a course for it to go ahead (except for USB's). In the event that the course is cancelled for any reason then a full refund will be made back to the card used to pay for the course. If people want to cancel their place in the course then they must provide 7 days notice. However there will be situations that cannot be avoided so The Auslan Company will take into consideration your reasons for cancelling in the week prior to the course going ahead.
With the Learn Auslan USB's we provide them pre-loaded with the video. Once your purchase is confirmed we will post out the USB to you. There is no class to go to or minimum enrolment numbers like with face-to-face courses. In the event that a USB does not work then please inform us and we can offer you a free replacement and you can return the non working USB to us (53 Highland Drive, Pakenham, Vic 3810).
All information collected (names, address, mobile numbers) will remain on weteachme's database and not shared with anyone else except The Auslan Company's administration team (enrolment details and postage information for USB's) and the course teacher (names of those enrolled in a course). All credit card details are kept securely by weteachme and the information used only to provide for a refund (only Darren can access this information).