WeTeachMe is intended for classes and not merchandise. Ignore all mention of dates during the booking process and in any follow up emails. We hope you enjoy learning Auslan for Everyone with family and friends at home in your own time at your own pace.
Auslan for Everyone on USB
- 850 + signs for friends, families and people in the workplace to learn to use Auslan signs
- 50 categories
- Great for wanting to learn signs in Auslan LOTE, in the workplace and with friends and family
- All signs shown twice. Once slowly then normally with expression
- PLEASE NOTE - this USB does not contain any information on Auslan grammar. To learn about Auslan grammar please purchase our Learn Auslan at Home - Level 1 course on USB
- All signs shown are 'south' dialect
- Learn Auslan signs useful for friends, families and in the workplace
- Learn to communicate in Auslan at an intermediate level
- All signs are shown twice in slow and normal speeds
- A USB with over 850 Auslan signs
- 50 categories of signs
- The USB has voice over, Auslan signs and words of each sign
- The desire to learn Auslan
- Time to practice on a daily basis
Whatever you wear at home
Professionals, Individuals, students and families wanting to learn Auslan throughout Australia.
Vendor since 2015
The Auslan Company was established by a Deaf man, Darren Roberts, in 2004. Today we are the only Deaf owned and operated Auslan Training Organisation that combines Auslan community courses, Auslan in the workplace and Deaf Awareness Training within its’ scope.
The Auslan Company’s passion is in teaching Auslan and sharing our awesomely visual language with those who CARE enough to learn for their personal enjoyment or because they have a deaf staff member or deaf customers / clients.
We have passionate and committed Auslan Teachers whose PASSION is in teaching Auslan in a practical, fun and informative way that will give you the starting skills to communicate with any Deaf person in a social or workplace setting as well as the ability, through general Deaf Awareness, to EMPATHISE from a Deaf perspective.
We have also created 3 educational Auslan DVD’s and a LearnAuslan app (from the DVD’s) to assist people learn Auslan at home in their free time.
Follow us on Facebook: /theauslancompany to find out more about all our courses and the fun things we do.
For whatever reason you want to learn Auslan l hope you will find the right option for you through our Auslan community courses, the Auslan in the workplace courses, through Deaf Awareness Training, the educational DVD’s or the LearnAuslan app.
Please feel free to contact Darren – firstname.lastname@example.org (or text only 0477 979 748) for any information about any of our Auslan courses. We will respond the same day.
We all believe in CARING for one another, being PASSIONATE about what we teach and using it to create EMPATHY which we a grateful for.
Learning Auslan will open doors you never dreamed of opening. What is behind your door?
- If a USB does not work properly please return it for a refund and we will replace it free of charge.
- If a course is cancelled we will notify you and provide you with a full refund to the card you paid with.
- Refund policy not applicable to online course
The Auslan Company requires at least 10 people to enrol in a course for it to go ahead (except for USB / online course). In the event that the course is cancelled for any reason then a full refund will be made back to the card used to pay for the course. If people want to cancel their place in the course then they must provide 7 days notice. However there will be situations that cannot be avoided so The Auslan Company will take into consideration your reasons for cancelling in the week prior to the course going ahead.
With the Learn Auslan USB's we provide them pre-loaded with the video. Once your purchase is confirmed we will post out the USB to you. There is no class to go to or minimum enrolment numbers like with face-to-face courses. In the event that a USB does not work then please inform us and we can offer you a free replacement and you can return the non working USB to us (53 Highland Drive, Pakenham, Vic 3810).
All information collected (names, address, mobile numbers) will remain on WeTeachMe database and not shared with anyone else except The Auslan Company's administration team (enrolment details and postage information for USB's) and the course teacher (names of those enrolled in a course). All credit card details are kept securely by WeTeachMe and the information used only to provide for a refund (only Darren can access this information).