Lorna is an Experienced Resin Artist and Trains for Resin Manufacturer - Barnes Products Australia in their Australian Creative Retail Studios in Melbourne & Sydney
- She has taught hundreds of students in her Sell Out Resin Introduction and Advanced Resin Workshops around Australia
- Her Resin E-Course Workshop Sells Globally and students have LIFETIME ACCESS
- She Sells her Large Scale Resin Statment Artworks in Sydney Gallerys and by Commission
- Jump online today and book a Resin Art Workshop - You Will Not Be Dissapointed!
Resin ART Workshop
Join this fun filled Creative workshop & create your very own Original Resin Artwork
This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques & ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
All of the materials are provided. Wear old clothes & an Apron
- Introduction to Pigments, Dyes & Metalics, & Create your very own Resin Artwork on a Solid Primed Panel
- Explore different colour combinations and design, & Knowledge of Epoxycast Resin & techniques used in application
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects
- Large range of pigments and colours to choose from
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and mentor
- All Materials Provided
- 50cm Round Solid Panel Provided
- Your enthusiasm!
- Nothing Required
Wear old clothes - an Apron & a Hair Tie if you have long hair. Closed Toe Shoes
This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques & ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects
Vendor since 2016
Creative Workshops are popular with beginners and more experienced artists.
Lorna has an easy teaching style and embraces new techniques and mediums with enthusiasm which is contagious.
There are No Mistakes - Only Endless Possibilities in these amazing Fun Workshops where Vibrant and Juicy Colours are used.
Most of our Workshops are about 3-4 hours in duration and you can hang what you create at home the very next day
We cater for Individuals & Groups
Jump on and book a Workshop today - You will not to be disappointed
Be careful though! – Our Workshops are Addictive and we often see our students again and again
The Levee Art Gallery & Studios is an Australian Registered Businesses
Run by Creative Director & Art Trainer – Lorna Ballantyne Epps
Workshops are available all across Australia overseas
Find out more about us at www.leveeartgallery.com.au
Please note: All classes apart from the Advanced Resin Layering Workshop - require a minimum of 6 participants to go ahead. If in the instance there are not enough students you will be transferred to the next available class
In the event of a workshop being cancelled, your booking will be refunded in full. In the case of you not being able to attend a workshop you will be refunded as follows:
less the booking fee charged by WeTeachMe or transferred to another workshop or date. This workshop incurs a booking fee included in the price.
Any cancellations within 10 days before the workshop will receive a half refund, and within 1 week one Third of the total workshop cost.
No-shows on the day will not be refunded. A credit or transfer will not be issued.
Please see the cancellation policy below