Special Offer Tickets - limited time
WE NOW HAVE A 60CM OPTION AVAILABLE
Lorna is an Experienced Resin Artist and Trainer and has taught hundreds of students in her Sell Out Resin Introduction and Advanced Resin Workshops around Australia
- Her Resin E-Course Workshop Sells Globally and students have LIFETIME ACCESS
- She Sells her Large Scale Resin Statment Artworks in Sydney Gallerys and by Commission
- Jump online today and book a Resin Art Workshop - You Will Not Be Dissapointed!
Resin ART Workshop
Join this fun filled Creative workshop & create your very own Original Resin Artwork
This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques & ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
All of the materials are provided. Wear old clothes
Resin Starter Kits, Circular, & Rectangular Panels are available for purchase
You can purchase these via Lorna at her studio or at The Levee Art Studios
Our Workshops are a maximum of 8 participants.
The resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork after this time
What you will learn
- Explore different colour combinations and design, & Knowledge of Epoxycast Resin & techniques used in application
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects
- Introduction to Pigments, Dyes & Metalics, & Create your very own Resin Artwork on a Solid Primed Panel
What you will get
- All materials provided
- Large range of Solid Resin Pigments and colours to choose from
- Pearlex Metallic Pigments in stunning colours to choose from
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and mentor
- 50cm Round Solid Panel
What to bring
- Your enthusiasm!
- hair tie
What to wear
Wear old clothes & an Apron
This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques & ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects
Creative Workshops are popular with beginners and more experienced artists.
Lorna has an easy teaching style and embraces new techniques and mediums with enthusiasm which is contagious.
There are No Mistakes - Only Endless Possibilities in these amazing Fun Workshops where Vibrant and Juicy Colours are used.
Most of our Workshops are about 3-4 hours in duration and you can hang what you create at home the very next day
We cater for Individuals & Groups
Jump on and book a Workshop today - You will not to be disappointed
Be careful though! – Our Workshops are Addictive and we often see our students again and again
The Levee Art Gallery & Studios is an Australian Registered Businesses
Run by Creative Director & Art Trainer – Lorna Ballantyne Epps
Workshops are available all across Australia overseas
Find out more about us at www.leveeartgallery.com.au
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$15.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Please see the cancellation policy below