READ, MAKE & PLAY Mondays
YES - you can join anytime during term and pay prorata
READ, MAKE & PLAY is a fun-filled hour long creative class for 3-5 year olds.
- Enjoy a quality piece of children's literature read by the teacher
- Develop their listening skills & turn-taking
- Improve their vocabulary & understanding of the world
- Create an artwork or craft project inspired by a picture book
- Learn new art-making & craft skills
- Explore a wide range of media: drawing, painting, clay, sculpture & collage
- Explore the fun of Process Art (eg: painting with toy cars)
- Make a mess with Sensory Play (eg. shaving foam painting)
- Collaborate on mural paintings
Book per term or try a trial class. Join at any time and pay pro rata.
(no more drop-ins after a trial sorry)
TRIAL CLASSES ONLY AVAILABLE CLOSER TO START DATE IF THERE IS ROOM
Taught by Designer & Art Educator Mariana De La Rosa
What you will learn
- Learn about colour, shape, vocabulary, drawing, painting & joining
- Appreciate Children's Literature & develop listening skills
- Improve fine motor & prewriting skills
What you will get
- A fun experience in a relaxed environment
- 4-5 artworks to take home over a 7 week term
Parking is usually available in Hooper street (East & West), Gilderthorpe avenue and nearby Roberts Ave.
What to bring
- All materials & art smocks are provided!
What to wear
Dress for MESS! Wear old clothes that wont mind a bit of paint splatter!
Strictly preschoolers 3-5 year olds
DROP OFF ONLY
This is a drop-off class. Parents are kindly requested to leave the studio during class to minimise distraction.
Little Ginger Studio is a Children’s Art Space focused on exploring big, messy creativity with kids of all ages. Our new Randwick studio opened in January - come see what we're making!
We offer process art classes for littlies as well as drop off preschool art classes. For Primary we have exciting after school classes, full day care on the school holidays, birthday parties and even a drop in Kids Creative Club on Saturday mornings. We also run after school programs at Maroubra Junction PS and Randwick PS.
At Little Ginger Studio we love nothing better than exploring new materials, turning recyclables into Art & making a bit of a mess along the way. (Use your Creative Kids voucher with us and save $100!)
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 14 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE CHECK THE BOOKING DATE CAREFULLY AS WE CANNOT REFUND / ACCOMMODATE YOU IF YOU TURN UP ON THE INCORRECT DAY
ONLY CHILDREN 5yo+ MAY ATTEND OUR SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS
Little Ginger Studio reserves the right to change and / or cancel advertised programming at any time. LGS reserves the right to cancel a student's enrolment without notice if their behaviour is too disruptive to ensure the safety & enjoyment of other students. Students must be picked up from class and cannot be released alone except via prior arrangement (eg. sms / email from parent). Photography permission for social media / website / advertising is requested at time of booking and includes photo release permission to publish images as part of guest blogs on artfulparent.com. At no time will your child's name be published. LGS reserves the right to employ fewer than advertised staff if enrolments are low. Students and parents are responsible for picking up any artworks if the last class of the term is missed. Leftover artworks will not be stored for longer than a term. Parents are responsible for communicating any student special needs to LGS prior to day of workshop / class and supplying adequate medicines & treatment plans if needed. This may include for example: asthma puffers, antihistamines, Epipens. Please do not send your child to a class if they are unwell. LGS will endeavour to provide a safe environment at all times - however, from time to time we may use materials that can cause minor injuries (scissors, hot glue guns, hobby electrics, paper cuts!). Parents retain ultimate responsibility for deciding whether their child is mature enough to partake in certain activities. Please do not book your child into a workshop you think they will struggle with. Students should also accept some personal responsibility for sensible use of materials. Please be assured all effort will be taken to ensure your child is happy, well and enjoys their art making experience!