Italian Dinner Masterclass
(Private Dates Available)
My name is Matilde and I am an Italian chef here in Melbourne.
I have always loved sharing what I know. This cooking class will teach you how to create an intriguing ‘all-Italian’ menu for your friends and family.
This is a 3 hour, step-by-step class where I will guide you through each step of these Italian recipes. In this class you will learn how to make a 4 course Italian set menu and how to present it in a modern way.
You will have your Starter, Mains and Dessert sorted next time you cook for someone!
Together, we will make:
- Pork Tonnato - a re-interpretation of a cold Italian starter from Piemonte
- Pici Cacio e Pepe - hand rolled pasta from Siena with the famous cheesy sauce
- Fresh Seasonal Salad w. Intriguing Dressing (will keep this seasonal and a surprise!)
- Tiramisu - the classic version, you will love every bite
We will then sit down and enjoy the meal with a glass of wine.
Looking forward to cooking with you, let’s have fun together!
What you will learn
- In this 3-hour class, we'll make some classics to impress your guests!
What you will get
- Recipes to take home and a 3 course meal to be enjoyed with a glass of wine!
What to bring
- Bring an Apron if you have one!
What to wear
Casual, closed shoes
Heager to learn, have fun and meet new people!
Hello, I'm Mata!
I'm an Italian chef who has spent the past 11 years honing my craft in Michelin-starred and hatted restaurants across Europe and Australia.
Now I am taking my skills directly to you, with unique cooking classes that focus on good food and great company.
My classes focus on a range of cuisines, teaching you everything you need to know to prepare restaurant-quality meals for your loved ones.
I look forward to welcoming you to the world of Mata Cooks!
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Mata Cooks or organised by Mata Cooks must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Mata Cooks
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Mata Cooks unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Mata Cooks classes and events or on Mata Cooks premises. (For use of Mata Cooks marketing materials).