Jenny Wood is an artist and children’s book author who creates beautiful and quirky illustrations with several kinds of mediums. In these workshops, you will learn pencil drawing and shading techniques to effectively draw different subjects, as well as improve pen control for better accuracy. In this course, you will also combine pattern drawing and shading to create a unique piece of artwork that you can take and display in your home. Materials to be used are included in the course.
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Learn drawing and shading techniques to create smoother and more realistic drawings
- Improve pen control for drawing accuracy
- Create a unique piece of artwork using your newfound skills
- Take home your own amazing creation. Includes materials.
- Tuition under an expert teacher
- Small class size to ensure individual attention
- Just yourself and your love for drawing! Al material supplied
Vendor sincce 2016
Since its founding, “caring and sharing” has been the keystone ofPark Orchards Learning Centre, with one of the aims being to provide an environment in which community members can continue their education, while helping to enrich the life of our community.
A wide range of accredited courses, further education, art/craft, pre-school and after school age activities, health, fitness and self development programs are conducted here, as well as occasional childcare each morning during school term. Other community groups utilise the house from time to time for their meetings.