Jenny Wood is an artist and children’s book author who creates beautiful and quirky illustrations. In these workshops you will learn drawing and shading techniques and improve pen control. You will combine pattern drawing and shading to create a unique piece of artwork. Materials included in course.
This session is for Teens / Young Adults.
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Create a unique piece of artwork.
- Learn drawing and shading techniques .
- Improve pen control.
- Take home your own amazing creation. Includes materials.
- Tuition under an expert teacher
- Small class size to ensure individual attention
- Just yourself and your love for drawing!
Teens and young adults
Vendor sincce 2016
Since its founding, “caring and sharing” has been the keystone ofPark Orchards Learning Centre, with one of the aims being to provide an environment in which community members can continue their education, while helping to enrich the life of our community.
A wide range of accredited courses, further education, art/craft, pre-school and after school age activities, health, fitness and self development programs are conducted here, as well as occasional childcare each morning during school term. Other community groups utilise the house from time to time for their meetings.