Melbourne Private Photography Lessons (2 Hrs)
(+16 more dates)
Would you like to learn how to use your camera so you end up taking great photos?
Maybe you want an overview of photography in general and need some professional advice.
These private photography lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help.
Krystal Seigerman is your tutor; she is an award-winning Melbourne-based photographer with over 20 years of experience as a professional photographer.
This lesson is suitable for any camera and customised to suit your specific needs.
You will receive professional advice and feedback, enabling you to work on improving your technique and build your creative approach to photography.
- Professional Private tuition
- Handy hints and helpful advice
- Great photogenic locations
- Lesson Notes
- 2 Hour Private lesson
- Feedback and critique of your work
This course can be taken in Melbourne's CBD or I can come to you.
Additional travel costs will apply for areas outside a 5km radius of the CBD. Please enquire for prices as they fluctuate depending on travel times and fuel costs.
What you will learn
- These private photography lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help.
- This lesson is suitable for any camera and customised to suit your specific needs.
- This course can be taken in Melbourne's CBD or I can come to you.
What you will get
- You will receive professional advice and feedback, enabling you to work on improving your technique and creative approach to photography.
What to bring
- Photography accessories
- Photographs to be critiqued
What to wear
Beginner to Intermediate
Penny Koukoulas Photography is a Brisbane based company who specialises in running photography walking tours. We have a great passion for photography and have worked in the industry for over 30 years.
All the photography tours, workshops and courses are designed for you to discover some great locations while learning how to take great photographs.
We run tours in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
The philosophy is to teach in simple and easy to understand terms. The tours run in a small group environment so everyone gets attention and has fun learning all about photography !
Like us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow us on Instagram : www.instagram.com/pennykoukoulasphotography
Tweet us : www.twitter.com/PennyKPhoto
Penny Koukoulas Photography has an average rating of 4.8 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Penny Koukoulas Photography's refund policy is moderate.
- Refunds: You may claim a refund, if you cancel up to 2 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- No transfers.
- Credit Notes: You may cancel up to 2 days before class starts and receive a credit note. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Numbers on the Day
These workshops are limited to a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 students, dependent on the maximum for each class. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
This does not apply to the private and online lessons which are one on one.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following a check of the weather forecast.
Please note that this does not apply to online lessons or indoor workshops.
Zoom is a third party communications solution and is in no way the responsibility of Penny Koukoulas Photography