Join designer, artist & yoga teacher Sara Thorn for a day of soulful exploration of the awakened divine feminine.
This painting and drawing workshop will have a bonus guided meditation and light yoga practice before painting. Opening to the deeper parts of your subconscious and creative imagination to guide your painting and artwork.
Express yourself and relax over music, homemade chai, teas and nibbles in an intimate, creative and supportive environment. At the end of the day, you will have a greater sense of how to use watercolours, articulate your inspirations and have your own beautiful painting to take home and inspire you.
- Develop drawing abilities and watercolour painting skills
- Gain and build confidence in innate creative abilities
- Bring creativity and spirituality together through painting and meditation
- Materials supplied including brushes, watercolours, coloured pencils, pastels, drawing paper
- Demonstrations of how to use watercolour, washes, techniques used in watercolour painting
- Light yoga practice, stretching, moving energy and guided meditation - to relax and call in your higher self
- Guidance to realise your vision & build your confidence in your innate creative abilities
- Preferred watercolour paper you would like to use ; texture, size for your main painting/artwork Any of your own materials, watercolours, pastels, pencils that you would like to work with. Inspirations, prior drawings or images you might like to work
- And most importantly Beautiful You!
Wear comfortable clothing
Vendor since 2017
Sara Thorn is an artist, designer of fashion, homewares and textiles. Sara produces her own label featuring her original textiles, and teaches yoga & meditation, with a speciality in Kundalini and Tantra yoga.
Sara has conducted creativity workshops in India, Africa and Indonesia, as well as in Melbourne at CAE, Melbourne Museum and at RMIT. She has exhibited widely both locally & internationally. Her work can be found in the collections of the N.G.V & Powerhouse Museum.
Sara is dedicated to empowering people through self-expression and self-realisation.
Sara Thorn requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Sara Thorn to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Sara Thorn or organised by Sara Thorn must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Sara Thorn.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Sara Thorn unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Sara Thorn classes and events or on Sara Thorn's premises. (For use of Sara Thorn marketing materials).
Sara Thorn requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.