Join designer, artist & yoga teacher Sara Thorn for a day of soulful exploration of the awakened divine feminine.
This painting and drawing workshop will have a bonus guided meditation and light yoga practice before painting. Opening to the deeper parts of your subconscious and creative imagination to guide your painting and artwork.
Express yourself and relax over music, homemade chai, teas and nibbles in an intimate, creative and supportive environment. At the end of the day, you will have a greater sense of how to use watercolours, articulate your inspirations and have your own beautiful painting to take home and inspire you.
Duration: 5 Hours
- Develop drawing abilities and watercolour painting skills
- Gain and build confidence in innate creative abilities
- Bring creativity and spirituality together through painting and meditation
- Materials supplied including brushes, watercolours, coloured pencils, pastels, drawing paper
- Demonstrations of how to use watercolour, washes, techniques used in watercolour painting
- Light yoga practice, stretching, moving energy and guided meditation - to relax and call in your higher self
- Guidance to realise your vision & build your confidence in your innate creative abilities
- Preferred watercolour paper you would like to use ; texture, size for your main painting/artwork Any of your own materials, watercolours, pastels, pencils that you would like to work with. Inspirations, prior drawings or images you might like to work
- And most importantly Beautiful You!
Wear comfortable clothing
Vendor sincce 2017
Sara Thorn is an artist, designer of fashion, homewares and textiles. Sara produces her own label featuring her original textiles, and teaches yoga & meditation, with a speciality in Kundalini and Tantra yoga.
Sara has conducted creativity workshops in India, Africa and Indonesia, as well as in Melbourne at CAE, Melbourne Museum and at RMIT. She has exhibited widely both locally & internationally. Her work can be found in the collections of the N.G.V & Powerhouse Museum.
Sara is dedicated to empowering people through self-expression and self-realisation.