This Masterclass and Food Tour: available for private group bookings of 4-8 people.
Send me an email: email@example.com
Masterclass & Food Tour
- Follow me into Richmond to learn about the best places to shop for all your asian foods needs. Groceries, meat, seafood and Veg. You will no longer be confused about which soy, which tofu, which noodle and which vegie to choose, after this trip.
- Visit the Asian Kitchenware shop where you'll get a 10% discount
- You will learn how to make a range of some of our favourite dishes
- How to share the joys of making and eating food together
- The minimum cost is $680 which covers 4 guests. ($170 per person)
- A deposit of $340 is required to secure your booking with remainder payable at least 2wks prior to event
- Ideal for Team Building and Corporate events. Also perfect for any gathering of family and friends
- Choose a date and time that suits you and we'll be in touch within 24 hours to confirm all details.
Where to Meet
Meet outside Minh Phat Asian Grocery where we will shop for approx 2hrs
After shopping we will meet at:
The Humble Dumpling: 30A Kelvin Road, Alphington
- Cooking methods
- Cooking techniques
- Understanding ingredients
- An opportunity to choose a date and time that suits you and your private group
- A perfect way to gather with friends and family around a shared meal
- You will get recipes, and memories to keep
- An open heart and mind
- A healthy appetite
- BYO (optional)
comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes.
These workshops are for those who want to get together with their own group of friends or family and gain a deeper understanding of Asian Cooking.
Vendor since 2015
For me, cooking has always been about the sharing of food. It’s about the anticipation of sitting down together and having quality time to talk and share a meal.
I am the daughter of Chinese cooking legend Elizabeth Chong and granddaughter to pioneering and dim-sim inventor William Wing Young. In so many ways I have always been surrounded by food. I went on to study Horticulture but found myself always wanting to plant veggies in peoples front gardens. Later, I designed Victoria’s first fully accredited Asian Cookery course at William Angliss Institute of TAFE where I taught for nearly 20yrs.
Today, my business The Humble Dumpling, is a return to my roots and family traditions. I grew up surrounded by aunties, uncles, grandparents and many many cousins who gathered every Sunday to make dumplings. I have such fond memories of those days and hope that my workshops and events will go some of the way towards sharing my wonderfully rich food culture.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Humble Dumpling or organised by The Humble Dumpling must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Humble Dumpling.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Humble Dumpling unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Humble Dumpling classes and events or on The Humble Dumpling's premises. (For use of The Humble Dumpling marketing materials).
The Humble Dumpling does not provide refunds but is happy to transfer tickets to another date provided more than 1 weeks notice is provided.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
The Humble Dumpling requires a minimum of 1 weeks notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a transfer to another date. Transfers will not be processed if notification occurs within 1 week of the event commencing.
We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There is a $25 fee per ticket for transfers. For transfers prior to the 1 week cut off, email The Humble Dumpling to organise a new class date.