Learn how to print with Holly & Ash from The Print Station in our sunny Melbourne Studio. Our workshops provide all the skills you need to print your own unique designs onto gift wrap, bags, cards and tags. Learn to draw, cut, roll up, hand print and wrap your beautiful designs in our Lino Print for Beginners class.
At the end of the 3-hour class, you will take home your beautiful, handprinted designs along with your lino block, which allows you to continue printing at home.
No experience is necessary, all materials are provided. All you need to do is bring yourself, your imagination and a sense of fun!
Please wear clothes that you won’t mind getting colourful.
- Basic drawing skills required to create your unique designs and skills in how to transfer your drawings onto your lino block.
- Cutting techniques to create a variety of fun textures and patterns / methods for how to mix inks and roll up your lino block.
- How to use printing techniques such as ghosting, layering, tesselation and repetition to create a dynamic design.
- All the materials you'll need to cut and print including two lino blocks, gift wrap, gift tag, gift box and gift card to create your designs.
- Hands on experience in print making from professional teachers and full time artists Holly and Ash.
- Gift wrap demonstration so you can impress your friends and family with on point wrapping skills to show off your gorgeous new printed gift wrap!
- We believe that a full tummy creates a full mind so we've got lots of yummy nibbles to get those creative juices flowing. Plus a glass of bubbles!!
Vendor since 2017
After graduating, Holly and Ash collaborated on a number of projects, before joining forces in 2016 and creating Print Safari. Moving into their current studio in the picturesque Sacred Heart Building at Abbotsford Convent, Print Safari have turned their focus to hosting workshops for group celebrations such as birthday parties, Christmas parties, bridal and baby showers.
Print Safari strive to create an environment where everyone is welcome and can learn a new skill with no pressure. Their passion for bold colour and shape is reflected in their energetic teaching style and dynamic designs.
Print Safari requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Print Safari to organise a refund or transfer
If Print Safari is required to cancel a class the participants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled workshop. A full refund will be offered or an exchange to another workshop at a later date.
Please note that refunds cannot be given due to change of mind.