Learn how to print with Holly & Ash from The Print Station in our sunny Melbourne Studio. Our workshops provide all the skills you need to print your own unique designs onto gift wrap, bags, cards and tags. Learn to draw, cut, roll up, hand print and wrap your beautiful designs in our Lino Print for Beginners class.
At the end of the 3-hour class, you will take home your beautiful, handprinted designs along with your lino block, which allows you to continue printing at home.
No experience is necessary, all materials are provided. All you need to do is bring yourself, your imagination and a sense of fun!
Please wear clothes that you won’t mind getting colourful.
- Basic drawing skills required to create your unique designs and skills in how to transfer your drawings onto your lino block.
- Cutting techniques to create a variety of fun textures and patterns / methods for how to mix inks and roll up your lino block.
- How to use printing techniques such as ghosting, layering, tesselation and repetition to create a dynamic design.
- All the materials you'll need to cut and print including two lino blocks, gift wrap, gift tag, gift box and gift card to create your designs.
- Hands on experience in print making from professional teachers and full time artists Holly and Ash.
- Gift wrap demonstration so you can impress your friends and family with on point wrapping skills to show off your gorgeous new printed gift wrap!
- We believe that a full tummy creates a full mind so we've got lots of yummy nibbles to get those creative juices flowing. Plus a glass of bubbles!!
Vendor sincce 2017
Holly & Ash are the artists and printmakers behind The Print Station, and were brought together by fate to share their love of all things print.
Our workshops provide you with all the skills you need to print your own unique and beautiful designs onto giftwrap, gift bags, stationery, or anything else you can think of. Come join us for a creatively re-energising day and let's make artful prints together!