Curries From Around the World
Curry is a generic term primarily employed in Western culture to denote a wide variety of dishes originating in Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Thai or other Southeast Asian cuisines. Their common feature is the complex combinations of spices and herbs. Learn to make several dry and wet curry spice mixes such as green and red curry pastes, toasted curry powders etc. Learn when your homemade curries have to be added during the cooking process to produce different flavor results and apply them to wet or dry meat, poultry, fish, or shellfish and vegetables curries.
- Prepare the healthiest, tastiest meals to improve your wellbeing and give you abundant energy so you can always perform at your best
- Learn to make several dry and wet curry spice mixes such as green and red curry pastes, toasted curry powders etc
- Learn when your homemade curries have to be added during the cooking process to produce different flavor results and apply them to wet or dry meat, poultry, fish, or shellfish and vegetables curries
- Expert tuition from an expert coach
- Includes all ingredients required to make meals, and we also supply beverages to enjoy while we consume what we made
- Provides knives, all cooking equipment and Electrolux aprons
- Each student leaves with a full recipe book, so they can apply their new skills at home
- Your interest to learn!
Wear closed, flat shoes to avoid any slipping or burns from spillage
Specially designed for home cook enthusiasts and foodies
Vendor since 2012
Trupp Cooking School, located next to Prahran Market in the heart of Melbourne’s food hub, is the brainchild of internationally renowned three-hat chef and cooking teacher Walter Trupp. Walters hands on involvement from the creation to the preparation and execution of a cooking class means his personal signature goes into every dish you come to make, bringing the potential three hat chef out in you!
Trupp Cooking School in Melbourne has been designed to accommodate a wide range of interests and abilities, with a wealth of courses created for those just starting out in the kitchen, through to those who are confident gourmet chefs. It is here that the zealous home cook can access the skills and techniques of an award-winning master cook.
You can learn everything from mastering basic knife skills and learning the secrets of wholefood health, to presentation techniques that will lift everyday mealtimes and dinner parties to a whole new level.
The courses are available in ‘sit-down’ and ‘hands-on’ formats, with intimate classes being the norm. The school, which is equipped with the latest appliances and utensils, can also be booked for private lessons or corporate functions (up to 20 people). Team-building cooking challenges and entertaining cook-up parties are just some of the highly popular events in Walter’s ever-evolving repertoire.
Choose from a wide selection of classes and experience the art of cooking in an ultramodern kitchen that emphasises fun, conversation, skill development and healthy living. Trupp offers basic cooking classes in Melbourne, check out our cooking class schedule for the full list of class offerings.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellations, Refunds and Transfers
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient enrolments are received, the School may need to cancel classes. You will be notified no later the 48 hours prior to the scheduled commencement date, and a full refund will be available to you.
Cancellation: There are limited places in each class and late cancellations usually cannot be on-sold. Bookings cannot be transferred, if we receive less than 2 weeks notice.