- No art skills required
- Mindful, non-judgemental focus
- Brief guided relaxations focusing on the body and breath
- Explore a range of dry and wet materials and applicators
- Try printing/stencilling/stamping and collaging techniques using 2D and 3D materials
This workshop brings together the creative art-making process and mindfulness - ‘being in the present, with intention, and without judgement’. The activities are process-focused providing an opportunity to experience the creative self, without the expectations of producing a finished piece. The day will consist of four art-making sessions with a break between each. Each session introduces a new set of materials and processes and begins with either a warm-up or a short, guided relaxation before the art-making activity. See Itinerary below for more details.
ACCOMMODATION AND ITINERARY DETAILS
Claerwen quality accommodation consists of two X three-bedroom cottages with shared cooking and bathroom facilities (one room in each cottage is twin share, applies to 'Bring a friend' discount offer). There is also a smaller studio for a single guest with its own cooking and bathroom facilities. Accommodation will be allocated based on early bookings.
There is a whole range of other accommodation options in and around Apollo Bay, Claerwen is approximately a 5km drive from the town centre.
Friday 29th May
Check in after 5pm - Claerwen or alternative accommodation
Saturday 30th May
8.45am - arrive Claerwen for workshop
9am - Workshop begins
10.30 - Morning tea provided
12pm - Lunch - including vegetarian, nut free and gluten free options (unable to guarantee vegan options)
1pm - Workshop re-commences
3pm - Afternoon tea provided
5pm - Workshop concludes
Sunday 31st May
Check out Claerwen accommodation 10am
Ample parking available at this purpose-built facility.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Vivid Art Therapy requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Vivid Art Therapy has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Vivid Art Therapy does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Vivid Art Therapy to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Vivid Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Vivid Art Therapy or organised by Vivid Art Therapy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Vivid Art Therapy
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Vivid Art Therapy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Vivid Art Therapy classes and events or on Vivid Art Therapy premises. (For use of Vivid Art Therapy marketing materials).
Vivid Art Therapy requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Vivid Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.