The place to start! Build strength & flexibility plus learn a range of skills, including acro-balance, aerials, hula-hoops, juggling, stilts & more.
This is an All Levels class, which means it’s suitable for all fitness and skill levels.
Bookings for 2 or more classes and get a 10% discount on whole booking! Term 4 ONLY.
Coupon Code when booking in: SECOND CLASS (all caps)
Contact email@example.com for any issues booking
Term 4 class runs for 8 weeks every Mondays Duration: 2.5 Hours per session
- Learn basic circus techniques and movements
- Performance skills, acro balance, hula hooping, juggling, basic aerials and general coordination skills. The fundamentals of how to approach circus in a healthy fun way.
- Vulcana Women’s Circus works with the circus traditions of inclusiveness, strength, excitement, and daring to transform and empower individuals and communities!
- A healthy snack, water bottle and your enthusiasm!
- Make sure not to start on an empty stomach, a light meal around an hour before class is generally ideal.
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement. Make sure you're ready to go upside down. Ideally pants/ tights longer than knee length. No shoes or socks worn in class.
This class is open to individuals who identify as women, trans, and non-binary genders.
Vendor sincce 2017
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.