Have you been learning tissu for quite a while and feel ready for your next Tissu challenge? This is the class for you. It’s suitable for students who have completed several terms of intermediate Tissu or equivalent. We recommend checking with your trainer first.
To participate, you must be able to:
- Invert from the ground without assistance
- Russian climb to the top of the tissu x 2
- Complete 3 knee climbs without assistance of feet
- Complete 3 consecutive hiplocks with good form
- Good form in No Brainer/double star roll and/or taptap
- Do hiplocks, foot locks, knee climbs, no brainer/double star drop comfortably.
- Complete at least 4 consecutive moves OR minimum 2-3 minutes in air without rests
Bookings for 2 or more classes get a 10% discount on whole booking! Term 4 ONLY.
Coupon Code when booking in: SECOND CLASS (all caps)
Contact email@example.com for any issues booking in or queries.
What you will learn
- It will give you the chance to refine your technique, work towards routines and performance skills while continuing to expand your repertoire of more advanced tricks and extended sequences.
What you will get
- Taken to next level in routine building and dynamic tricks. Enhance your form.
What to bring
- Water Bottle and a healthy snack.
What to wear
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement. Make sure you're ready to go upside down. Ideally pants/ tights longer than knee length.
This class is open to individuals who identify as women, trans, and non-binary genders.
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.
Vulcana Circus has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews