This class is for people who want to focus their lyra skills. This is an Intermediate class, which means it’s suitable for students who have completed several terms of aerials or equivalent.
To participate, you must be able to enhance:
- Invert from the ground without assistance
- Invert to basket from the top bar, can use own feet for assistance
- Pullover to swan from the ground, can use own feet for assistance
- Single knee hang
- Minimum 3 seconds each leg with a spotter
Contact email@example.com for any issues booking in or queries.
- Finesse your form and start to create your own style.
- Use the skills you have gained to create more complicated routines and play with performance possibilities.
- Take your skills to the next level.
- It will give you the chance to work on your form, and expanding your repertoire.
- Water bottle, healthy snack and your enthusiasm!
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement, ready to go upside down.
This class is open to individuals who identify as women, trans, and non-binary genders.
Vendor since 2017
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.
Kids and Teens