Done General Aerials and feel ready to focus on a specific apparatus?
This is an Intermediate class, which means it’s suitable for students who have completed several terms of General Aerials or equivalent.
Contact email@example.com for any issues booking
- Spend time focussing your cloud and teardrop skills.
- Various drops and sequences
- Practice creating mini performances in class in a fun environment.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- You’ll get to work on your form, and expand your repertoire.
- Enthusiasm, healthy snack and water bottle
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement. Leggings past your knees are ideal.
This class is open to individuals who identify as women, trans, and non-binary genders.
Vendor since 2017
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.
Kids and Teens