Hello loyal Lyra lovers!
If you've been doing Lyra for a while and are ready to step up your challenge, this is the class for you.
To participate, you must be able to enhance:
- Invert from the ground without assistance
- Invert to basket from the top bar, can use own feet for assistance
- Pullover to swan from the ground, can use own feet for assistance
- Single knee hang
- Minimum 3 seconds each leg with a spotter
Bookings for 2 or more get a 10% discount on whole booking! Term 4 ONLY.
Coupon Code when booking in: SECOND CLASS (all caps)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues booking in or queries.
Term 4 class runs for 8 weeks every Tuesdays Duration: 3 Hours per session
- More dynamic and technical tricks
- Create your own routine
- Find your own style
- A chance for experienced students to work on form, stamina, routines
- Engage in creative exercises and gain advanced skills
- A fun and valuable learning experience
- Water and healthy snack
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement. Leggings past your knees are ideal.
This is an Advanced class, which means it’s only open to students of high skill level. Please check with Tami or office if unsure about whether this class is for you.
Vendor since 2017
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.