Unable to make our scheduled classes? Have a routine you are working on and would like help with choreography or transitions? Want to get in some extra circus time (who doesn’t!) or expand your repertoire? Then Private Lessons are the perfect way to do just that!
Vulcana trainers are available for private lessons at various times outside of your scheduled class times. You may request a trainer of your choice or we can suggest a trainer based on what you would like to learn.
Vulcana also offer private tuition in creative direction, grant writing, arts administration and more. To enquire about these options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your one hour lesson it's all skills. Please arrive warmed up and ready to start your lesson.
- Please provide as much detail about what you are interested in when making your booking so that we can match you with the right trainer.
- Please provide some times you are available so that we can find a time when the studio, yourself and the trainer are available.
- This is a chance to get one on one attention on either everything you've been learning in class to get your form and understanding to the next level.
- Most private lessons we provide all equipment, we will let you know if you need to bring anything other then yourself!
Something comfortable and suitable for your chosen skill learning.
Vendor since 2017
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.
Kids and Teens