This class is for those that have been doing General Aerials for a while and are wondering if it's time to move up. If you're not ready to move onto 1 apparatus because you can't/ don't want to chose one you love the most? Now you don't have to! Keep on enjoying all of the apparatus and up skilling with them all!
Here are the prerequisite requirements for this class:
- consistently able to Russian climb minimum 6 steps on tissu
- consistently able to invert from a climb on tissu
- able to mount cloud (our highest apparatus) without assistance
- able to do a footknot on tissu from a climb
If you can do these things and are keen to move to Thursday's then this is the class for you!
If you find that it's not the class for you- chat to your trainer- and email me to potentially transfer back to General Aerials.
Saturday and Wednesday General Aerials will remain the same.
Contact email@example.com for any issues booking in or queries.
- In this course, you’ll take the next step and continue enhancing your skills in static trapeze, tissu, lyra, cloud and teardrop.
- Expert tuition from an experienced Trainer
- Your enthusiasm, a healthy snack and water bottle.
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement, be ready to go upside down. Pants/tights past knee length are recommended.
This class is open to individuals who identify as women, trans, and non-binary genders.
Vendor since 2017
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.
Kids and Teens