This class combines tumbling, handstands and stretching with creativity. Use tumbling to find your way across the floor in your own style, work on your handstands and flexibility.
All levels class.
- Awareness to be able to kick up to handstand (don't need to be able to hold)
Lead by Bianca Mackail
When booking this class you will be charged 50% up front, and the other 50% will be harged 7 days after class starts. If you wish to pay in full when booking choose this option at the checkout.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues booking in or queries.
- • Improve your ability to move, bend, invert, balance and flow.
- • Develop movement that connects you to the ground.
- • Open your mind to creative ways of linking your existing skills and you may even discover new movement pathways.
- New ground based skills and knowledge
- • Enthusiasm, water bottle and healthy snack
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement
Women, trans and non Binary People
Vendor since 2017
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.
Kids and Teens