Cupcake Decorating Class
Fancy Cupcakes are popping up everywhere and the fancier the better!
Join Janeen - The Accidental Caker for a fun couple of hours learning the art of Cupcake Piping.
Now you have the opportunity to learn from professional baker, caker and decorator, to take your hobby to the next level and wow your friends with your piping skills!
Participants in this class will learn to pipe utilising a variety of piping tips. Participants will take home their own box of 6 cupcakes, decorated with Buttercream, to share with loved ones.
Beginner, no experience required.
In this class, participants will:
1. Learn to fill a piping bag, fit a piping tip/nozzle and hold a piping bag to get correct pressure-demonstration + practical,
2. Learn to use 3 different piping tips (nozzles) – demonstration + practical,
3. Learn to colour buttercream using gel colours - demonstration,
4. Decorate 6 cupcakes - demonstration and practical.
What is supplied:
1. 6 cupcakes, baked from scratch using the quality ingredients,
2. Box for transporting your creation home,
3. All equipment necessary to decorate your cake, including aprons, for use during the class,
4. Piping practice sheet to take home after class.
What to bring:
Your imagination and a sense of fun is all you need to bring.
Notepad and pen, to take notes, if so desired.
To give you a pleasant learning experience, this class is restricted to 10 participants.
-This class does not cater for allergies or Gluten intolerances.
-Suitable for age 14 years and up.
-Please arrive 10 minutes before start time to ensure you receive the allotted time.
-Printed notes are not supplied in this class, notes on the tips used and a buttercream and cupcake recipe will be emailed within a few days of the class.
What you will learn
- Information about the different types of Buttercreams
- How to fill a piping bag - demonstration and practical
- How to pipe using 3 different tips (nozzles) - demonstration and practice
What you will get
- Welcome Drink
- 6 Cupcakes - beautifully decorated by you!
- Knowledge to keep creating your amazing cupcakes at home
There is plenty of free parking at Raby Bay Harbour and in the local area.
The venue is a 5 minute walk from Cleveland Train Station with services running direct from Shorncliffe in the North of Brisbane.
What to bring
- Just your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Workshop is open to everyone interested! This class 14 yrs & Up!
Bringing the Best of Brisbane to the Bayside…
Flexing your creative muscles or learning something new has never been so easy.
Whether it’s Classes with Glasses, Bubbles with Brushes, Makers, Shakers and Bakers, whatever floats your boat, we have it covered on the Bayside.
A selection of brilliant minds have developed a range of unique experiences, that are perfect for a group catch up, an inventive date night or if you are flying solo, an ideal opportunity to meet like-minded individuals or upskill.
Strap on an apron and prepare to get your hands dirty at these top Brisbane workshops.
Find your tribe and gather together for a few hours of fun.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 14 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 7 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Workshop Hub - Booking Conditions
Anyone partaking in any workshop, classes or coming to any events at Workshop Hub or organised by Workshop Hub must agree to these terms and conditions.
Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property brought into Workshop Hub’s premises.
Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Workshop Hub.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in a class and/or event organised by Workshop Hub.
Photography and Video
I agree to give Workshop Hub unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Workshop Hub classes and events or on Workshop Hub’s premises. (We only intend to use these to show others what to expect at a workshop and how much fun our workshops are through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Workshop Hub promo material).
We aim to run each workshop, however, our workshops must have a minimum of participants to go ahead. In the event that a workshop does not meet the minimum number of participants and is subsequently cancelled, you will be notified via telephone or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com - thank you.