Buttercream Flowers - Cupcake Decorating Class
Create a garden on your cupcakes with this hands-on beginners floral garden cupcake decoration class!
You will learn how to pipe florals using a variety of piping tips.
You will decorate a box of six buttercream cupcakes to share with loved ones (or enjoy all to yourself).
You'll learn how to:
- Fit a coupler to use piping tips
- Fill a piping bag
- Fit a piping tip/nozzle and hold a piping bag to get the correct pressure
- Use different piping tips (nozzles)
-techniques to variate buttercream colour
- Prepare your cupcakes ready for piping
- Decorate your cupcakes with various rosettes, sunflowers and hydrangeas.
What is supplied:
1. 6 cupcakes, baked from scratch using the quality ingredients,
2. All equipment necessary to decorate your cupcakes, including aprons, for use on the day,
3. Box to take your creations home.
What to bring:
Your imagination and a sense of fun is all you need to bring.
Notepad and pen, to take notes, if so desired.
Beginner, no experience required.
This class does not cater for allergies or Gluten intolerances.
Suitable for age 12 years and up.
Please arrive 10 minutes before start time to ensure you receive the allotted time.
To give you a pleasant learning experience, this class is restricted to 10 participants.
At the end of the class, return home with all your beautiful and yummy cupcake creations!
What you will learn
- Learn techniques to colour Swiss Meringue buttercream for an individual look
- Learn to pipe three different flowers onto their cupcakes using basic piping tips (nozzles) – demonstration + practical
What you will get
- Morning or Afternoon Tea
- 6 Cupcakes - beautifully decorated by you!
- Cake boxes for transporting your creation home
There is plenty of free parking at Raby Bay Harbour and in the local area.
The venue is a 5 minute walk from Cleveland Train Station with services running direct from Shorncliffe in the North of Brisbane.
What to bring
- Just your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Workshop is open to everyone interested!
Bringing the Best of Brisbane to the Bayside…
Flexing your creative muscles or learning something new has never been so easy.
Whether it’s Classes with Glasses, Bubbles with Brushes, Makers, Shakers and Bakers, whatever floats your boat, we have it covered on the Bayside.
A selection of brilliant minds have developed a range of unique experiences, that are perfect for a group catch up, an inventive date night or if you are flying solo, an ideal opportunity to meet like-minded individuals or upskill.
Strap on an apron and prepare to get your hands dirty at these top Brisbane workshops.
Find your tribe and gather together for a few hours of fun.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 14 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 7 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Workshop Hub - Booking Conditions
Anyone partaking in any workshop, classes or coming to any events at Workshop Hub or organised by Workshop Hub must agree to these terms and conditions.
Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property brought into Workshop Hub’s premises.
Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Workshop Hub.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in a class and/or event organised by Workshop Hub.
Photography and Video
I agree to give Workshop Hub unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Workshop Hub classes and events or on Workshop Hub’s premises. (We only intend to use these to show others what to expect at a workshop and how much fun our workshops are through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Workshop Hub promo material).
We aim to run each workshop, however, our workshops must have a minimum of participants to go ahead. In the event that a workshop does not meet the minimum number of participants and is subsequently cancelled, you will be notified via telephone or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you.